- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
Author's Chapter Notes:
This idea just came to me. It will only take a minute to read. I hope you like it!

 

He was sorry to see Jan go.

Despite her bossiness, her temper, and her overall semi-condescending nature, he liked her. He wished he got to work with her a little longer.

He left for the day shortly after Jan stormed out. After all, he was her assistant, and he had no one to assist. But, in all honesty, it was hard for him to leave.

Not like his job was glamorous or fun. Actually, it was anything but fun. Being a personal assistant was like being a slave. Jan was kind of easy to serve, though, and he hoped his new boss would be just as easy.

Anyway, it was hard for him to leave early for one reason and one reason only. He didn’t want to leave her.

 

He had a crush on the receptionist.

 

There was something about Grace that took Hunter’s breath away. She was gorgeous, but he had a feeling she didn’t know she was gorgeous. When he heard her laugh or saw her smile, he just felt happy.

He was pretty sure he was in love with her. At least he knew he never felt anything for anyone like what he felt for Grace. But he was “the new guy” in the office. He had only been there a few weeks and, while he and Grace got along well and quickly became friends, he knew it would take more time before she could think of him in the way he wanted her to.

 

He wanted to be more than that.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:
Thanks for reading! I hope it wasn't a waste of a minute :o)

You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans