6 [Reviews - 19] Printer ePub eBook
Summary:

This started as a short little oneshot in response to the All About a Peripheral Character challenge, but some very kind reviewers mentioned it might be cool to continue with this idea. So here it is, the new and improved story of the other Jim and Pam :o)

How does Hunter, Jan's former personal assistant (and I guess Ryan's current assistant), relate to our favorite office? Well, let's just say he's a lot like Jim...


Rated: T
Categories: Other Characters: David Wallace, Ensemble, Hunter, Jan, Jim/Pam, Other, Ryan
Genres: Inner Monologue, Romance, Workdays
Warnings: Adult language, Mild sexual content
Challenges: All About a Peripheral Character
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No
Word count: 2315 Read: 5020 ePub Downloads: 0
Published: June 30, 2007 Updated: July 07, 2007
[Report This]
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Hunter by MoreLikeSwaying [Reviews - 11] 3 (251 words)
This idea just came to me. It will only take a minute to read. I hope you like it!

2. His First Day by MoreLikeSwaying [Reviews - 3] 1 (732 words)

This is a pretty short chapter. It gives some background information and tells the story of his first encounter with the receptionist...

P.S. Please forgive my lack of creativity with the last names. I had Harry Potter on the brain...

3. The Plan by MoreLikeSwaying [Reviews - 5] 2 (1332 words)

Disclaimer: If I owned anything related to The Office, I certainly wouldn't be writing fan fiction. As it is, I don't own and I do write.

This is where the story really begins ;o)

*I started this chapter with the last sentence from the last chapter - just a reminder of where we left off...