- Text Size +
Story Notes:
 Disclaimer:  I own none of the characters, setting or anything creative associated with The Office.  Everything you read below and any reaction you have to it, is totally my fault.  No copyright infringement is intended. 

I really don’t know when this takes place, which probably adds to the bad fic element, but just so you are aware.  Karen and Jim have broken up, and Jim goes to confess, yet again. 

 

 

Jim enters the scene, just as Pam is putting on her coat to go home.  He blocks her path to the door.

 

JIM:     I missed you.

 

PAM:  I love you.

 

JIM:  Yeah, I knew that.

 

PAM:  But you did?  Why didn’t you tell me?

 

JIM:  Me, tell you, that you love me?  (He stops, turns and stares at the camera)

 

PAM:  Well, yeah, cause I really didn’t know for a while.  But I know now.

 

JIM: Know what? 

 

PAM: That you love me, or, I mean, (holds forehead in hand) that I love you.  That’s what I didn’t know.

 

JIM:  But you knew that I loved you, right?  Because remember I told you?

 

PAM: Oh, yeah, of course, you told me about it, I remember.

 

JIM:  (Scratches his head) And now you know about you loving me?  Is that right?

 

PAM:  Yes, I do, but how did you know?

 

JIM:  About you loving me?

 

PAM:  I think.

 

JIM:  How could I not know?  You pulled my hair.

 

PAM:  Your hair?

 

JIM:  Yeah, remember, after lunch that one day.  You pulled my hair and said you forgot to tell me something.  Then you said I was a pee-pee face.  That hurt.  For a while it hurt, thinking you thought that about me.  But then I talked to my mom about it and she said that it just means that you like me. (Grins at the camera)

 

PAM:  Ha, pee-pee face.  Yeah.

 

JIM:  Then, after that, you just started throwing jelly beans at the back of my head.

 

PAM:  Well you weren’t coming for them anymore.  I didn’t want them to go stale.

 

JIM:  So I figured that if pee-pee face was “like”, then jelly beans to the back of the head was “love”.

 

PAM:  I guess you’re right.

 

JIM:  Yeah.  It was pretty clear.  How did you find out?  About you loving me?

 

 

PAM:  Oh, Kelly told me.

 

JIM:   Well, she’s so smart.

 

PAM:  Okay, so now that we both know . . . everything, you wanna get a beer?

 

JIM:  Great.  But we both don’t know everything.

 

PAM:  Meaning?

 

JIM:   Where the heck is Karen?

 

PAM:  Right!  Gone, no note.  We could’ve sent her some jelly beans.

 

JIM:  Why?  We don’t love her. 

 

And as they both throw their heads back in laughter, they grab hands and walk off into the sunset, but really the elevator.

 

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:
Hee, hee.  That was much more fun than I thought it would be.


tmdunderhead is the author of 1 other stories.



You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans