- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Hope you like it, bel!

Missing

Kelly squealed with joy as Ryan leaned into the door frame, exhaustion etched into his normally boyish face. "Ryan! What are you doing here?!" she exclaimed.

"What am I doing here? You've got to be kidding me." He ran a hand through his hair. "Kelly, you keyed the words "Call me" into the side of my car. You reported me as "missing" to the police when you couldn't get a hold of me- do you know how much hassle it is to prove you are yourself? You stood outside my apartment building with a megaphone yelling for me for five hours straight. You stalked my mother for three days. You almost got Grace fired because you were using up every phone line into the main corporate office and no customers could get through. Between my home, cell, and work numbers you have left me three hundred and eighty two voice mails. What am I doing here? I want to know what the hell is so important to tell me that you can't leave me the hell alone?!"

Kelly threw her arms around Ryan's neck. "Oh, Ryan, I knew you'd eventually realize how much you missed me!"

Chapter End Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.



nqllisi is the author of 87 other stories.



You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans