14 [Reviews - 40] Printer ePub eBook
Summary: When Dwight finds RISK in the break room, Jim's lunch, his relationships, and the office are all turned upside down.
Rated: T
Categories: Jim and Pam, Past Characters: Andy, Dwight, Jim/Karen, Jim/Pam, Kevin
Genres: Workdays
Warnings: Adult language
Series: None
Chapters: 11 Completed: No
Word count: 30393 Read: 35120 ePub Downloads: 2
Published: July 15, 2007 Updated: February 22, 2008
[Report This]
Story Notes:

I enjoyed my first fanfic, which was all of 55 words, so I decided to try something lengthier. Some credit for my inspiration for this is given to the Newman/Kramer RISK game in the Seinfeld episode, "The Label Maker."

Disclaimer: I don't own the Office, Greg Daniels and NBC should totally own The Office...I mean they do own the Office...I don't own The Office...They own it, which is awesome, cause they're great together....what?

1. It's For Ages Ten and Up by dundiefromgod [Reviews - 7] 2 (2489 words)
This story is set mid-Season 3.

2. The Cunning Use of Flags by dundiefromgod [Reviews - 4] (2613 words)

The chapter title comes from an Eddie Izzard sketch about imperialism and flags.

3. Machiavelli Meets RISK by dundiefromgod [Reviews - 2] (4798 words)
This is a long chapter, at least for me, at over 4500 words. So you might want a glass of wine, or some gorp, or a NASA blanket before you begin. Hope you enjoy it.

4. I Come Back to You Now....At the Turn of the Tide by dundiefromgod [Reviews - 1] (2509 words)

This chapter is definitely a change of pace for the story, its a little less comedic and a little more angsty. The POV switches from Jim to Pam.

The chapter title comes from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers.

5. The Fjords of Sweden by dundiefromgod [Reviews - 7] 3 (3211 words)

Thank you to everyone who has read and/or reviewed my previous chapters, I appreciate it greatly.

Just in case it isn't clear. This chapter shows events from Jim's POV, from the end of Chapter 3 through the end of Chapter 4.

6. Avada Kedavra! by dundiefromgod [Reviews - 3] (2293 words)

7. Debbie Gibson, Styx, and the Conquest of China by dundiefromgod [Reviews - 3] 2 (2399 words)

8. Games That Girls Play by dundiefromgod [Reviews - 6] 3 (2349 words)

9. You don’t know how lucky you are boy..... by dundiefromgod [Reviews - 4] 1 (1954 words)

 

This chapter is a little shorter then the normal chapters for this story, but it's rather transitory, thus its length.

10. Peace For Our Time by dundiefromgod [Reviews - 1] 1 (2621 words)

11. The Parking Lot by dundiefromgod [Reviews - 2] 2 (3157 words)