- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

The story title is from "For the Actor" by Mates of State.

 

Author's Chapter Notes:

A pox on Angryhaiku for her inept beta job.

Jim was troubled.

He and Pam had been dating for a little over three months, having sex for a little less than two, and he had yet to make her come. With his fingers, and his mouth, he had come close. A quivering moment of extended pleasure - but not quite. She seemed satisfied, and had assured him it was fine, he agreed with neither. The fact was, he didn't care if Roy had never gotten her there during sex - he was not Roy. And he was almost sure, even if it put an acidic taste in his mouth that he had made her come at some point during their ten-year stint. He couldn't take that. He was better. He had to be better. He felt a little bit like an asshole, still trying to top her ex-fiancé, but he was a man and some of the masculine tendencies seemed to seep through his armor at times.

"Hey."

He jumped slightly when he felt her fingers on the back of his neck.

"Dinner's ready. You wanna come help me with the wine you brought?"

He nodded standing from his seat on her secondhand sofa and following her into the kitchen.

**********

"Jim..." She smoothed her hand over the side of his neck as he pushed inside her. He grunted and turned his head to kiss her wrist and she brushed his hair off his forehead, "You feel so good." She had a hum in her voice, and normally her talking to him would excite him further, but tonight his mind was clouded. She leaned up on her elbows and captured his mouth with hers, licking and sucking at his bottom lip, and he moaned in response.

"I love you," he whispered into her chin, and she locked her legs around his thighs. This was what frustrated him - he knew she enjoyed him inside her; she was very forthcoming with her facial expression and let him know when she was pleased. She never faked anything with him, which he was terribly thankful for - that would be too humiliating. And after the first couple of times he had settled in to endurance that most women would find satisfactory. With his previous partners he could almost always depend on the swift actions of his fingers near the end to insure a mutual satisfaction, but Pam was too sensitive for that direct contact. That didn't frustrate him. He loved that she was different than the other women he'd been with because, God, she was different than the other women he'd been with.

She hitched her hips against his and he opened his eyes to look at her. "Harder, Jim."

He held a hand on her hip and drove deeper into her, hearing her gasp as she tensed around him.

"Yeah..." He could feel the sweat pricking around his hairline and on his back and knew he wouldn't last much longer at this rate.

"Tell me," she sighed, and he raised his eyebrows for clarification, "How it feels."

"God," He groaned thrusting faster in to her, "So - mmh - so good Pam. I'm close." He let out the breath he was holding when she scratched her nails softly down his back. She kissed his ear and whimpered as he erratically drove in to her.

"Jim..."

He was mumbling nonsense about it being good, her feeling good, God, yes. And he buried himself in her warm, wetness, panting.

"Do it." She sighed, squeezing his biceps. He allowed every feeling of her body against his, around his, to seep into his senses and he grunted his release in four, five currents, his toes curling.

"God...oh God...Oh," He hummed against her shoulder as he rolled to the side of her, keeping his leg thrown over hers.

"Good?" She half-giggled, turning into him and snuggling against his sweat-dampened chest.

"So good." He kissed her cheek and pulled her hair back to tuck it beneath her head. For a moment he let himself revel in the afterglow before another tally mark burrowed its way inside his head - another amazing night - Jim: 20, 21? Pam: 0.

He reached down to pull the latex sheath off, twisting, tying, and tossing it to the hardwood floor. He leaned in to kiss her lips, loving the feel of her tongue against his, and moved his hand to her thigh, stroking softly.

"Jim. You don't -"

"Shh." He kissed her again, moving to the spot below her jaw and licking and biting softly. He cupped his hand over her, feeling her hot and pulsing, then pressed his thumb between her folds, massaging down toward her opening gently.

"Mmm.." She sighed, reaching her hand out to hold his forearm, feeling the muscles flex as he moved his thumb back up to press over her clit, "Oh!" Her hips jutted back toward the mattress.

"Sorry." He murmured, moving the pressure to the side of the swollen bud.

"No, it just. It's really intense." She smiled at him, rotating her hips against the subtle pressure.

"You're really intense." She giggled slightly, and the shine of her teeth in the dark room made him love her even more. "God, I want to make you come."

He felt the sharp intake of breath and saw her mouth close as she looked at him.

"Jim, I - don't want you to feel like it's not good for me. It's so good."

He removed his hand and pressed his thigh between her legs, rocking over her and continuing his stare into her face. "Not good enough."

She pressed her lips together. He hated the look she was giving him, like she was ashamed. That's not what he wanted. He kissed her cheeks, sighing and pressing his forehead against hers.

"You're so beautiful."

She smiled, and he knew she was blushing.

"How do you do it?"

"What? Be this gorgeous?" She laughed, placing a hand at the back of his thigh, under his buttocks and wrapping a leg around his calf to feel him pressing against her. He wanted to cry at the sensation of her wet against him.

"How do you make yourself..."

Her mouth opened and she averted her eyes.

"Do you have something? Or..."

"Jim."

He cupped her breast in his left hand, leaning down to kiss around the areola.

"Tell me. I wa - I need to know." He implored.

She took a breath and he closed his lips around her nipple rolling his tongue against it and feeling her thighs close around him.

"Unh..." She rocked against his leg as he pulled back to lap at the hardened nipple like he'd seen her do to the foil yogurt lids from her Mixed Berry.

"Tell me." He whispered, and he felt her shift, heard a clatter behind him, then felt something cool and hard between his shoulder blades as he lavished attention on her other breast. He smiled and reached for her arm, pulling her hand around to show the (his mind quickly shuffled through a file of late-night showings of Sex with Sue he'd watched on Oxygen when Mark was already asleep) Pocket Rocket. He took it from her and examined the small cylindrical plastic, thumbing the three rounded points at the top before she twisted it for him to produce a steady vibration. He pressed it lightly to the side of her nipple and she jumped, gasping out a squeaking sound he hadn't heard before - but he certainly liked it. He smiled and dragged it around her breast, down her stomach, into the damp curls of her pubic hair.

"Jim." She touched his wrist and he looked up at her, "Careful."

He smiled and ran the vibration over her outer lips, around to dip lightly inside her, and then pressing it upward toward her clit.

"Oh..." She bit at the inside of her mouth and closed her eyes, relishing how it could feel this much better when he did it. She wrapped a hand around his index and middle finger of the hand that was holding his weight, and rubbed her thumb over the tips.

"You want my fingers?"

She opened her eyes and nodded and he moved around a bit trying to find a way to situate himself. Finally he asked her to sit up, moving to straddle her from behind. She leaned back against him and could feel his dick, semi-hard against her. He kissed her shoulder and nudged her hips so she was reclining more, hands gripping his knees as he pushed the vibrator against her again. He put his palm flat against her inner thigh and felt the twitching muscles before trailing his fingers to press inside her. He hooked them slightly and felt her shift, humming in pleasure as he swirled the Rocket closer to her clitoris. Her hips snapped back and he was worried he'd hurt her, but just as soon they were pressing forward.

"There. Right there, Jim." He pressed the vibrator harder against the spot and thrust his fingers inside her, rubbing her inner walls with his fingertips. "God, oh God."

"How close?" he asked a little louder than he'd intended.

"Just don't stop..."

"I won't." He promised, pressing his erection against her sweat-slick back. She rolled her head to bury her face in his neck mumbling, repeating: Don't stop. Her hands fell to his shins and she scratched at them lightly, kneading them, needing him.

"Gah! Ah!" Her hips rose, inches form the mattress and her thighs clenched around his hands as she pressed her head back into his shoulder.

"That's it..." He couldn't help the half smile stretching his lips. He felt the fluttering contractions around his fingers, the increasing wetness between her thighs. Yes. She fell back to the bed with a plop, her legs splaying open as she took deep breaths. He could still feel her clutching around his fingers as he turned the vibrator off.

"Mmm..."

He kissed her shoulder, her neck.

"You did that." She smiled, sated, turning to catch his lips.

Only, he didn't, really. Not on his own anyway.

Chapter End Notes:

Pocket Rocket.

The plan is for there to be one more chapter.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans