- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Dwight and Angela see some footage and find out who knows their secret.

Season 3, After The Negotiation

 

Rick called Dwight and Angela into the little documentary office.

"I thought you should see some footage. It's all set; just press play. We'll give you some privacy."

"I thought we weren't supposed to interfere with things," said Jessie as they left the room.

"Sometimes you need to shake up the lab rats a bit."

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Season 2, E-mail Surveillance

 

"She compared us dating to a squished spider, D.! How can I not be upset?"

"Calm down, Monkey. At least she didn't tell Jim."

"This is your fault. I already knew about the sensitive emails!"

"Well, you got two candy bars!"

"Oh, D., look! It's us in the shed!"

Dwight smiled. "The Love Shed, Monkey."

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Season 2, Michael's Birthday

 

"Why did you have to ask about the meeting on finances? I hate Ryan, and now he knows our business!"

"Monkey, I was speaking in code! He wouldn't have known if you didn't say ‘Cookie.' Everyone knows ‘Cookie'."

"You won't know ‘Cookie,' Dwight, because it's going to be a long time before you get more."

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Season 3 The Negotiation

 

"I'm glad Rick showed the fight, D., so I got to see it. You're so...strong, and brave."

"Thank you, Monkey. Aren't you going to blame me because Jim saw us?"

"No. Put the fight scene on again."

"What are you doing? Angela, Rick could come back any minute!"

Neither noticed the camera was filming.

 

 


Chapter End Notes:

Thanks to Azlin for the beta.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.



Too Late Kev is the author of 22 other stories.



You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans