3 [Reviews - 11] Printer ePub eBook
Past Featured StorySummary:

Pam enters her freshman year at Marywood University. Will she run into Jim?  A continuation of "The Shortest Distance Between Two Points is Under Construction"


Rated: T
Categories: Jim and Pam, Past, Alternate Universe Characters: Jim/Pam, Pam/Roy, Todd Packer
Genres: Angst, Childhood, Drunk Pam/Jim, Humor, Inner Monologue, Oneshot, Steamy
Warnings: Adult language, Mild sexual content
Series: Construction of the Heart
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 2668 Read: 4865 ePub Downloads: 2
Published: July 23, 2007 Updated: July 23, 2007
[Report This]
Story Notes:

Part 2 of my series "Construction of the Heart"

I must take this opportunity to thank (in particular) the following reviewers: two toasters, GreenDress, VelvetMorning and desert island whose reviews inspired the storyline of this oneshot (and ultimately the continuation of "The Shortest Distance...").  Likewise, a thank you goes out to Cousin Mose who proposed the initial challenge that got the ball rolling on this series.  To girl7, who continues to encourage me and my writing endeavors and who is the most awesome beta ever.  

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1 by StarryDreamer [Reviews - 11] 3 (2668 words)
The locations in this story actually exist at Marywood.