27 [Reviews - 87] Printer ePub eBook
Summary: The documentary about life in Dunder Mifflin Scranton is on the air and fast approaching the second season series finale. The Powers That Be (TPTB) have a great idea to boost the ratings (and hopefully paper sales).
Rated: T
Categories: Jim and Pam, Future Characters: Ensemble, Jim/Pam
Genres: Angst, Fluff, Humor, Workdays
Warnings: Adult language, Mild sexual content, Other Adult Theme
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: Yes
Word count: 15924 Read: 21027 ePub Downloads: 3
Published: July 25, 2007 Updated: September 05, 2007
[Report This]

1. Behind Closed Doors by time4moxie [Reviews - 25] 11 (1440 words)

This story has been sitting in the back of my mind for ages. Thanks to a recent conversation with Swedge, I finally started to put it down on paper. So now you know who to blame.

Much love to the SIPsters and to WalkInLove for all the support. Both fanfic and otherwise.

I wish I would have come up with these characters and ideas first, but I didn't. So at least allow me the thrill of pretending their mine for a little while. No copyright infringement is intended.

2. Let's Get It On by time4moxie [Reviews - 16] 3 (2330 words)

3. Hot Child in the City by time4moxie [Reviews - 11] 2 (2218 words)

4. I Want You to Want Me by time4moxie [Reviews - 13] 3 (3054 words)

The Dunder Mifflinites are still abuzz over the news, and everyone has their opinions on the matter.

Shout out to my MTT IRC homies who sparked some great ideas for this chapter - especially Susan M, Macolly, GITC, WalkInLove, and LisaHoo - apologies if I left out someone!!! You guys rock.

5. Walk on the Wild Side by time4moxie [Reviews - 13] 3 (2866 words)

6. Good Girls Don't by time4moxie [Reviews - 9] 5 (4016 words)
Here it is: the stunning conclusion of our story. Who poses? Who doesn't? Hope this doesn't disappoint....