- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: So not mine. No infringement is intended.
A/N: This is just something I whipped up for this past weekend's Blogathon, and I thought it was fun.

“When did you learn to do this?” Pam asks as Jim twirls her in his arms.

He looks at the ceiling as if he’s contemplating. “My mother taught me when I was twelve.”

“That is so cute.“ She bites back a smile, because she really does think it’s cute and doesn’t want to embarrass him. “There’s no shame in dancing, Jim.” Roy had always thought there was.

“I know that.” He rolls his eyes. “It’s just that people find out that you can waltz these days, and they act like you’ve just told them you know the cure for cancer.”

“In a romantic sense, you have,” she says and laughs at the face he makes. “Oh, poor Jim Halpert, you really have no idea how special you are, do you? I can’t believe Kevin had to finally get married for me to find this out about you.”

“It’s not that big a deal.”

“Oh, you have no idea. Women love a man that can waltz. Don’t you see the stares you’re getting? I might have to tattoo ‘Property of Pam’ on you just to keep you at this point. They’re ravenous out there.”

He laughs. “You’re crazy, you know that?”


Cassandra Mulder is the author of 23 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 2 members. Members who liked Confessions on a Dance Floor also liked 1905 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans