1 [Reviews - 2] Printer ePub eBook
Summary: Like most of the rest of the world, Dwight and Michael are terrified that Dwight is about to be a father.
Rated: T
Categories: Future Characters: Dwight/Angela, Ensemble, Michael
Genres: Angst, Humor, Oneshot
Warnings: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 3113 Read: 1801 ePub Downloads: 0
Published: August 09, 2007 Updated: August 09, 2007
[Report This]
Story Notes:
Originally published 6-17-07 on fanfiction dot net.

1. Nothing sounds quite like the 808 by HalloweenJack138 [Reviews - 2] 1 (3113 words)
Coming soon:

It's the truck-driving, arm-wrestling, beet-growing epic that will rock a generation...

Rainn Wilson in Over the Schrute

Dwight, flexing a meaty, manly, mass of muscular that the gods have named his arm: When I put my elbow down on that table, I'm not thinking "I'm going to beat this guy..."

He shakes his head.

Dwight: I'm thinking "I'm going to humiliate this guy."

Pause.

Dwight: And if anyone knows about humiliation, it's Dwight Schrute.

----

When Ryan Howard first met Kelly Kapour, he entered another world.

A world of sensuality...

A world of passion...

A world of crippling nausea.

BJ Novak and Mindy Kaling in Purple Pain

Ryan, in stark terror: I can't tell you what she did to me... but my body will never be the same.

----

Once upon a time, the Underworld was ruled by the beautiful Queen of Gold. She was known for being wise and kind to everyone she met and her council was sought by the gods of the four realms.

Then, one day, her lover ran away from her and her heart became as cold as stone.

Fearing that she would only be hurt again, she buried her heart in the deepest part of an endless labyrinth, and all the world turned to sadness and sorrow as she turned away from her people.

But the people did not lose hope, for it was said that in the world above a boy of great strength and cleverness would one day be born, and that only he could hope to bring Love back to the Queen of Ice.

Steve Carell in Jan's Labyrinth

Michael: You know, I have been in this labyrinth for days now and... I haven't seen David Bowie, I haven't seen any Muppets...

He shakes his head ruefully.

Michael: Ever get the feeling that you've been cheated?

----

And Now... Our Feature Presentation...

----