8 [Reviews - 8] Printer ePub eBook
Summary: Jim and Pam fluff and angst. Takes place a little bit during and then after The Job.

Because I like to think that Jim listens to really cool music, and has made at least one Pam mix on his IPod.
Rated: T
Categories: Jim and Pam, Present Characters: Jim/Pam
Genres: Angst, Fluff, Inner Monologue
Warnings: No Warnings Apply
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes
Word count: 5347 Read: 14588 ePub Downloads: 1
Published: August 11, 2007 Updated: September 11, 2007
[Report This]
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1 by andromeda [Reviews - 4] 3 (832 words)
I also don't own the rights to the the music of Blue October or Elvis Costello as referenced in this story.

2. Chapter 2 by andromeda [Reviews - 3] (1006 words)
More of Jim and Pam's first date. I am taking it slow, but things will pick up for them soon.

3. Chapter 3 by andromeda [Reviews - 1] (1020 words)
I own nothing, including the lyrics to the All American Rejects song (in italics) referenced in this Chapter.

4. Chapter 4 by andromeda [Reviews - 0] (1079 words)
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

5. Chapter 5 by andromeda [Reviews - 0] 5 (1410 words)
Jim and Pam fluff.
I own nothing including Neil Diamond lyrics.