4 [Reviews - 18] Printer ePub eBook
Summary: Jim has a plan to fix his friendship with Pam on Valentine's Day '06.
Rated: K+
Categories: Jim and Pam, Episode Related Characters: Jim/Pam
Genres: None
Warnings: No Warnings Apply
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes
Word count: 5226 Read: 12187 ePub Downloads: 4
Published: August 15, 2007 Updated: August 18, 2007
[Report This]
Story Notes:

There are a lot of excellent Jim/Pam V-Day stories done by very good authors here on MTT, especially some that revolve around cards. However, I couldn't get this little idea out of my head, so I decided to write it down. Plus, I don't think I've seen one quite like what I'm planning to do. However, any similarities are unintentional.

The title of the story comes from Pam, when she is discussing with Dwight what a Valentine's gift means, in the episode, "Valentine's Day."

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Valentine's Day 2006, Part I by dundiefromgod [Reviews - 7] 1 (834 words)

2. Two Weeks Ago by dundiefromgod [Reviews - 4] (1257 words)
Thank you to everyone who read and/or reviewed my first chapter. I appreciate your support. This chapter flashes back two weeks from Valentine's Day, and begins the back story.

3. Four Days Ago by dundiefromgod [Reviews - 2] (1134 words)

Thank you to everyone who read and/or reviewed my previous chapters, I appreciate it.

This chapter fills in a bit of the back story before we go back to Valentine's Day.

4. Valentine's Day 2006, Part II by dundiefromgod [Reviews - 5] 3 (2001 words)

This is the final chapter of the story. A return to Valentine's Day, and a return to friendship for Jim and Pam.