2 [Reviews - 17] Printer ePub eBook
Summary: It's the little daily things between Jim and Dwight that make them frienemies. Pt. 4: The Dwim Crocker Cookbook
Rated: T
Categories: Other, Present Characters: Dwight, Jim
Genres: Humor, Workdays
Warnings: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No
Word count: 3553 Read: 6880 ePub Downloads: 0
Published: August 17, 2007 Updated: December 05, 2007
[Report This]
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: I'm totally hot, I know, but that doesn't mean I want the phone numbers of NBC's lawyers. So this is just a reminder, lawyers, that I'm married and these characters aren't mine.

 

1. Dwim and the Deathly Hallows by sharky [Reviews - 2] (711 words)

My favorite couple on The Office is Jam and my second favorite is Dwim. That being said, these are NOT slash [sorry, slashers!]. So I present two friendly enemies and the sometimes cute things that occur between them. This is the beginning of this series, don't know if it'll have an end. These are all vignettes and I'll add more as inspiration strikes.

Btw, this has spoilers for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. You've been warned.

2. Dwim are From Mars, Women are From Venus by sharky [Reviews - 8] 1 (839 words)
So I've decided to start adapting book titles for chapter titles. Kind of like The Chronicles of Narnia, only not. Anyway, let's hope I keep coming up with ideas for this Chronicles thing as well as book titles to use. Suggestions are welcome! :)

3. The Dwim, the Bitch, and the Wardrobe by sharky [Reviews - 4] 1 (904 words)
Inspired by The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe, only with more bodily functions and less pseudo-Christianity.

4. The Dwim Crocker Cookbook by sharky [Reviews - 3] (1099 words)

Back for another installment of the Dwim Chronicles.

Disclaimer: Still don't own them. Still want the writers to not be on strike since they write much better stuff than I do.