7 [Reviews - 25] Printer ePub eBook
Summary:

How the events of Casino Night effect Pam emotionally and how she digs herself up and out the hole of despair to be the Fancy and New Beesly of Season 3.

Completed 8/06/08


Rated: T
Categories: Jim and Pam, Past, Episode Related Characters: Angela, Dwight, Jim, Jim/Pam, Kevin, Michael, Other, Pam, Pam/Roy, Phyllis, Roy
Genres: Angst, Romance, Workdays
Warnings: Adult language
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: Yes
Word count: 14482 Read: 29327 ePub Downloads: 4
Published: September 06, 2007 Updated: August 06, 2008
[Report This]
Story Notes:

07/18/08: I've been working on this fic for almost a year and didn't expect it to take so long. Weirdly enough I'm sort of living my own version of Pam's life and have found it easy at times and more difficult at others, to get the creative juices flowing. I am hoping to wrap it up in the next 2-3 chapters. I have just gone through and re-edited some portions, no major plot points just grammar and sentence structure. You know, the fun stuff! :-P

I hope it's not just another CN-fic that people are tired of reading. I hope it pulls a little at your heart and places you within Pam's mind.

It's written a little differently, though, I'm introducing everyone to the characters as if we've never met them. So there will be brief introductions each time we meet a 'new' character, and I hope it works.

1. Chapter 1 by dmscranton [Reviews - 6] 3 (2531 words)

I want to thank Wendy Blue and Cousin Mose for their talented beta skillz. They're like the dynamic duo.

updated: 07/18/08

2. Chapter 2 by dmscranton [Reviews - 4] 2 (1237 words)

Pam comes home after CN.

Thanks to Cousin Mose for being a great quick beta. 

updated: 07/18/08

3. Chapter 3 by dmscranton [Reviews - 2] (998 words)

Wow it's been awhile since I updated this story, my bad!

You might want to re-glance over chapter 2 but it's not necessary or anything. Here's the next installment, with chapter 4 on it's way.

Thanks to Cousin Mose for being a great beta!

updated: 07/18/08

4. Chapter 4 by dmscranton [Reviews - 2] (919 words)

Thanks again to Cousin Mose for the beta job and words of encouragement.

updated: 07/18/08

5. Chapter 5 by dmscranton [Reviews - 2] (708 words)

Just a quick/short chapter of how Pam initially reacts to the devastating news of Jim's transfer.

updated: 07/18/08

6. Chapter 6 by dmscranton [Reviews - 2] (1810 words)

What happens when Pam leaves DM after hearing Jim was headed to Stamford.

Thanks Miss ellabella for being my beta!

updated: 07/18/08

7. Chapter 7 by dmscranton [Reviews - 3] (1845 words)

How Pam breaks up with Roy.

8. Chapter 8 by dmscranton [Reviews - 1] (2263 words)

How Pam tells Roy she's moving out and how everyone finds out they've broken up.

 

9. Chapter 9 by dmscranton [Reviews - 1] 1 (1207 words)

10. Chapter 10 by dmscranton [Reviews - 2] 1 (964 words)

Wow, I'm finally finished!! I wanted to thank those of you that have stuck with this, or have found it in the last few updates. I appreciate everyone reading and reviewing it means the world to me. This has been an interesting (writing) journey for me. For those of you that visit the MTT boards or have been around in the last year you might understand why. :)

So here it is the last chapter, taking place during Initiation.