- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
***********

This will be a five or six part story; I got the idea awhile ago and am just now running with it. It'll be fluffity fluff fluff, because why not?

*************

"I wish I would have loved you my whole life."

Jim rolled over and looked at her, his brow furrowed, and a slight look of amused confusion played across his face. She smiled slightly wistfully and spoke again.

"I wish we wouldn't have wasted so much time, I wish I could have shared all my life with you, not just the past month."

Jim smiled. "Month and eighteen days, thank you very much, and we shared four years before that, don't forget. It might not have been ideal, but I was there."

Pam snuggled into him and felt his arms circle her waist. "I know," she said, "It's just wishful thinking. I'm just loving every moment of this, and I think it would've been so nice to have loved you forever."

She felt laughter rumble in his chest, and felt his arms squeeze a little. "Now, Jim, please don't get started on how what has happened in our lives makes us who we are and all of that and how we shouldn't regret the past, and blah, blah, blah- Hey!" she giggled as the arms began to tickle her. He stopped and she caught her breath. "Just let me be faux-nostalgic tonight."

"Ah, fauxstalgic. Very important emotion. "

"Yes, it is, and now I'm picturing hopelessly dorky Jim and Pam in junior high. That would have been fun," she murmured, starting to drift off to sleep.

"Maybe it would have been fun for you, but I was terrified of girls in junior high, so it would have been a very unbalanced relationship, and not just due to the fact that I was four foot ten, " he whispered in her ear, and she smiled as she fell asleep.

You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans