9 [Reviews - 13] Printer ePub eBook
Summary: When their personal lives become office gossip, what will Jim and Pam do to end all the talk?


Rated: K+
Categories: Jim and Pam, Future Characters: Ensemble, Jim/Pam
Genres: Fluff, Humor, Oneshot, Romance, Workdays
Warnings: No Warnings Apply
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 6146 Read: 4831 ePub Downloads: 1
Published: September 16, 2007 Updated: September 16, 2007
[Report This]
Story Notes:

Spoilers: Mainly the end of season three, and that Office Summer promo.
Disclaimer: The Office and the characters are so not mine, no matter how much I wish they were. No infringement is intended.
Written For: dragonsinger's Against All Odds Ficathon Prompt: Jim/Pam: Jim and Pam have a steady relationship after the Season 3 Finale, and their co-workers find out. What are the reactions in the office, and how do Jim and Pam deal with it?
A/N: This was a really fun story to write, but I hope there's enough of an element of what Jim and Pam have to overcome to be what they are. I was happy to participate in this because Amy is a fabulous person and friend, and she has been through so much this year that I just want to celebrate her triumph over cancer. I have rarely seen anyone with such a positive attitude and amazing spirit, and I wish her all the best health and great blessings in the future.

Big thanks go out to cebby and surrexi for looking this thing over for me, and letting me know I was good to go. :) You're both fantastic, and I had never really written a few of these characters before, so thank you for the feedback. Also, thanks to cebby for the title suggestion, since I was hopelessly stuck.

1. Kiss and Tell by Cassandra Mulder [Reviews - 13] 9 (6146 words)