- Text Size +
Story Notes:
I am not NBC.  Therefore, I own nothing.
Author's Chapter Notes:

Once again, I own nothing.

Oh, and italics are talking heads.

Kevin:

Oh yeah, I totally think Jim got pam PREGNANT.  She's gotten kinda fat.  And her boobs are bigger.

He grinned.

Pam:

Oh..no, I am absolutely not pregnant..

She looks at her lap.

Jim:

Okay, so Pam would absolutely tell me if she was pregnant.. right? I mean..I mean I'm not calling her fat or anything..Shutup Jim!

Jim walked up to Pam's desk to see if she was okay.  She looked a little out of it.

"Pam, are you okay?" he asked thoughtfully.

"Oh, yeah..I'm fi-" she gagged and ran to the bathroom.

Creed:

Well, apparently Yam and I are having a baby..so, which one is that again?

When Pam got out of the bathroom, Jim pulled her into the breakroom so that noone could hear them talking.  But, the camera still managed to find a way to hear the conversation.

"Pam..are you, p-pregnant?  Because if you are, it's okay because we are married and you know, it's not your fault..and we wanted kids, right?  I mea-"

"Jim..shh..yes, I'm pregnant."

He smiled and they embraced.

Michael:

Jim and Pam are pregnant?  Well, there goes my chance of having babies with her..damnit.



padaleckrasinski is the author of 1 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 3 members. Members who liked Office Gossip also liked 1402 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans