- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

 

August 25, 2007, 12:47 pm (Dunder Mifflin: Scranton)

Interviewer: Mark Margolis

Interviewee: Karen Filippelli

Transcript part 3 of 3.

Notes: Pre-interview scrapped; edited questions between 7 and 10 for time, question 15 for content. MM voice removed in post. Approved.

 
 

Your most marked characteristic?

Strength of character. (brow furrows) No, determination. In the face of insurmountable odds. (smirk)

 

The quality you most like in a man?

Honesty, humor, and intelligence.

 

The quality you most like in a woman?

Same, I guess.

 

What do you most value in your friends?

Loyalty. {a question is asked} That’s not enough? I think that covers it pretty well.

 

What is your principle defect?

I think I trust people too easily. I never really considered that a defect before.

 

What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?

Probably, realizing that you’ve been knowingly lied to by someone that you trust…ed. Trusted.

 

What is your favorite occupation?

When I was a kid I wanted to be a journalist. Now I sell paper, so, it’s kind of the same.

 

What is your dream of happiness?

Unconditional acceptance.  {a question is asked} What do you mean ‘from who’? That’s not a part of the question, is it? I mean, I don’t know. I guess everyone. Or, everyone that I love.

 

What to your mind would be the greatest of misfortunes?

To have never made a mistake. {there is silence} Is there another question?

 

What would you like to be?

Respected, loved, and happy. (pause) And working for coporate in New York. 

 

In what country would you like to live?

France. Or Italy.

 

What is your favorite color?

Olive green. {a question is asked} No reason, I just like it.

 

What is your favorite flower?

Flower? (brow furrows) I don’t have one. They’re all the same for the most part, you pick them or buy them or get them and then they die. And then you have to vacuum the dead petal pieces out of your newly-leased carpet.

 

What are your favorite names?

My middle name is Nunzia. So, (shakes head) not that.

 

What is it you most dislike?

Being lied to. (pause) I’m being kind of redundant, aren’t I. I also dislike when Andy sings a cappella versions of any boy band. Or girl band. Or at all.

 

What natural gift would you most like to possess?

Boobs. (pause) I’m joking. Kind of.

 

How would you like to die?

Something natural. I really don’t want to get hit by a bus. Nothing bloody like that. Can I say ‘old’? I would like to die old.

 

What is your present state of mind?

(pause) {the question is repeated} In between.

 

What is your motto?

Always leave them wanting more.

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

 

 

GUYYYYYYS! My Karen voice is dead and as a result, this fic is hideously boring. Feedback to spare yourselves from further boredom?



sherlockelly is the author of 19 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 1 members. Members who liked we don't deserve in the first place also liked 33 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans