- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

         

                 

A very nervous Jim was standing outside Pam’s apartment door. He was sweating profusely, leaving large pit stains on the crisp navy blue Gap shirt he was wearing. Jim took a deep breath and knocked on the door.

 

Immediately the door opened. And there was Pam! She looked incredible. First Jim thought she looked like an angel, but then he decided she looked more like a goddess. Either way, the florescent hallway light was bouncing off her shining face in a way that spoke to Jim’s heart.

 

Pam giggled seductively and invited him inside. 

 

“Hello, Jim,” she said in a low, sexy voice. Then she pushed Jim against the door and started placing loud, smacking kisses all over his neck and face.

 

Jim was shocked! Was this vivacious vixen really the sweet secretary he fell in love with many years ago?

 

After a couple minutes of making out against the door, they reluctantly pulled apart to allow for oxygen intake. Jim stared lovingly into Pam’s eyes which were cloudy with lust (although, a week later it turned out to be a corneal ulcer).

 

“Jim,” she whispered dreamily.

 

“Pam” he whispered back, just as dreamily.

 

“Jim, let’s skip dinner tonight. I need you to instantly pleasure me with your strong footlong,” said Pam, as she used air-quotes when saying “footlong.”

 

Jim was amazed by the poetry that had just flowed out of her perfect mouth. He was also amazed by her ability to come up with a clever euphemism for his lower member. However, he wasn’t sure if he wanted to skip dinner. After all, he had only had a Twinkie since lunch, and he was starving!

 

But then, Pam’s rosebud left nipple slipped out of her low-cut blouse. Suddenly the grumbling in his stomach was no match for the twitching in his pants.

 

Jim gallantly scooped the love of his life into his powerful, capable arms. The beating of their hearts synchronized into one as they entered Pam’s bedroom.

 

And as Jim expertly romanced Pam (multiple times) over her silky pink bed sheets, the stars literally aligned. This caused worldwide puzzlement and panic, and astronomers could not come up with an explanation.

But only Jim and Pam, and now, You, Dear Reader, know the cause of this celestial phenomenon – True Love. <3 .

                        

Chapter End Notes:
                
My two goals were to include:
(1) Use of air-quotes
(2) A Nip Slip

Mission accomplished!


wonder149 is the author of 4 other stories.



You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans