[Reviews - 5] Printer ePub eBook
Summary:

These are Office Poems, if you care to call them that.

 



Rated: K
Categories: Other, Present Characters: Meredith, Michael, Stanley, Toby
Genres: Drabble, Poetry
Warnings: No Warnings Apply
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes
Word count: 287 Read: 4764 ePub Downloads: 0
Published: September 26, 2007 Updated: September 26, 2007
[Report This]
Story Notes:

They are a few little ditties that I wrote for the NBC Message Board contest. The only requirement was this: 69 word poem on your favorite character in any rhythm. Unfortunately, I could only come up with one poem that was 69 words long, but it inspired me to write more and see what else I could come up with.

I don't know much about poetry, so please be a little forgiving of me if you are a poetry expert. This was in a way an experiment for me and as you'll see, the poems may get a little more complicated as you go along. I am posting them in the order that I wrote them. I was learning as I went. I still have a lot of learning to do, but this was fun.

And I know this isn't really fiction, but I figured why not. I hope you'll enjoy

1. Another Day, Another Drink by BlueJeanBaby [Reviews - 2] (78 words)
This is the only poem that fit the contest guidelines

2. This Is A Run Out The Clock Situation by BlueJeanBaby [Reviews - 1] (96 words)

3. The Entertainer And His Audience by BlueJeanBaby [Reviews - 1] (72 words)

Ok, I think this is it. Unless something else just comes to mind.  

Oh, and since it's Wednesday, September 26, 2007!!  I hope everyone enjoys the Season 4 Premiere!!!  Wohooo, It's almost here!!!   

4. Sad Eyes and Sadder Sighs by BlueJeanBaby [Reviews - 1] (41 words)
So, somehow this one got lost in the shuffle, and then I couldn't fix it because MTT was down. It was supposed to be the third one.