- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer - I own nothing but this computer i am writing on and the clothes i am wearingggg.

Author's Chapter Notes:
This first chapter is very short. And i wrote it at 5 in the morning. So yes. There are probably a few spelling errors and things like that. I will try and get up another chapter sometime soon!

It’s been one week since Pam went on her first date with Jim.

 

It was such a wonderful night. They went to dinner at Cuginos, took a walk by the Wallempaumpack, and they already knew that things were going to work out. They decided to take things slow. It had taken them so long to get together, and now that they finally were, they didn’t want to mess things up.

 

They have only had time for one date so far though, but Kevin’s wedding was that night, and they were more then excited.

 

Actually, Pam was a little nervous, because the outcome from Phyllis’ wedding hadn’t been exactly what she expected. Her hopes for tonight were higher.

 

Pam turned on her computer. She and Jim had been coming to work extra early each morning so they could talk with each other in the break room or over the computer, and they ate lunch together everyday.

 

Jim saw an AIM pop up on his screen.

 

pambeesly: hiiii jim halpert :-)

jimhalpert: why, hello pam beesly! Are you excited for tonight?

pambeesly: yes, I’m very excited.

jimhalpert: good! i think I’m going to ask this beautiful girl, who I’m sure will look astonishing tonight, to dance.

pambeesly: I wish you luck with that!

 

Pam looked over at Jim and winked. He walked up to her desk and leaned over like he always did, and he took a jellybean from the container.

 

“I will bet you five bucks that Kevin will have a stripper at the reception,” Jim said.

 

“Ten.”

 

“Deal.”

 

They shook hands. Just then, Karen walked in. At the beginning of the week, Karen was extremely jealous of Pam. She never made any eye-contact with Pam or Jim whatsoever. Now, she was in a much happier mood because she started dating Roy.

 

Karen walked to her desk, still obviously ignoring Jim and Pam, with a huge smile on her face.

 

Jim tapped Pam’s desk and sat down at his own. They were still keeping their relationship a secret from the office.

 

Pam looked at Jim a little while longer once he left her desk, but turned her attention back to the computer screen.

 

pambeesly: Karen and Roy. They make such a cute couple. Those love pigeons!

jimhalpert: love pigeons? you’re losing me Beesly. why pigeons?

pambeesly: I don’t know… (-x

jimhalpert: would that make you and me love peacocks?

pambeesly: I could go for that!

 

They were both giggling. More people had walked into the office now, and were looking at them with confused faces.

 

Pam cleared her throat and put on a straight face.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

After work was finally over, Jim walked up to Pam as she was putting on her coat.

 

“Can I come pick you up tonight? The wedding starts at 8, so I guess I can come pick you up at about 7:45,” Jim said.

 

“Alright! I will be ready!” Pam replied.

 

Jim handed Pam her bag and they walked to the elevator. They were the only ones in there, so Pam kissed Jim on the cheek.

 

Jim blushed, which caused Pam to blush too. He reached for her hand and they walked out of the elevator and to their cars where they separated.

 At least until 7:45 [:
Chapter End Notes:
Thiss ain`t the endd folkss !! More to come shortlyy !!

You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans