- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
don't own them. Not at all. I just felt like the scenes were lacking something...so I fixed it for myself. Hopefully it's not too fluffy. 

 

Pam turned towards Jim and spoke through her teeth...just in case they were still around. "Are they gone?"

 

Timothy was particularly good at lip reading.  She was fairly certain that when this all aired, there'd be subtitles.

 

"Yeah," Jim said grinning. He reached out to brush away a strand of hair that blew slightly in the breeze. If it tickled her nose just long enough she'd sneeze...

 

"You're brilliant...Just be extremely boring and they go away," Pam said smiling back at him.

 

"I've been brilliant for a long time Pam."

 

"And humble too." Pam said, scooting a bit closer. She leaned over the side of her chair a bit...waiting.

 

The night was suddenly so quiet...

 

Jim pecked her quickly on the lips and she frowned. That was it?  "I thought you said they were gone?"

 

"Oh...oh that's why you were asking?...I totally didn't understand your subtext," he said mumbling in that way that drove her crazy sometimes...most times.

 

"Wow...you're not as smart as I thought."

 

"Good thing you only bring me up here to make out and not for the scintillating conversation."

 

"This roof thing was your idea, Halpert."

 

He smiled at her...their lips so close now she could feel the promise of them, if not the actual texture. "Right...good thing I only bring you up here to make out."

 

Pam licked her lips. "I'm glad we finally got to have a date up here..."

 

"Oh this isn't a date...it's just a hook-up."

 

"Oh good..."



LoveFool is the author of 48 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 4 members. Members who liked Up On The Roof also liked 2463 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans