- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Silly one shot. Spoilers for Fun Run. I own nothing.
“Creed, I heard that you are good at finding out things about people. And there are some people I really need to find something out about.”

“Come on Kev, let it go. This is getting kind of obsessive.”

“Depends on who these people are.”, Creed said suddenly interested. “Are they Feds?”

“Jim Halpert and Pam Beesley.”

“Who are they?”

“We work with them. And this is a really bad idea.” Oscar said.

“Give me some possible locations, and I can find out anything you want. If you want pictures it will cost more.”

“I don’t want pictures, I just want to know if they are dating.”

“Weird, but I’ve spied on people for much more nefarious reasons. Forty dollars an hour. That’s my final offer.”

“Are you serious? That is a total scam.”

“You want information. I have a way of getting it. Seems like an easy choice.”

“Oscar? Halvsies? He may have to watch them for a long time.”

“I don’t know Kevin. I don’t even care if they are dating or not.”

“Please? Stacy will kill me if I spend this kind of cash. But I have to know.”

“Creed, how do you even have experience doing this kind of thing?”, Oscar said digging
into his pocket for his wallet. “I thought you were in a band.”

“I am a licensed PI in the state of Nevada.”


* *

Jim followed Pam up the stairs to her second floor apartment. Creed watched from behind a tree.

There was a white linen drape that mostly blocked his view, but he could just make out the red-head and the salesman fooling around on the couch. He would come back tomorrow better prepared. He remembered a video camera that his last roommate had left behind. It would be perfect for capturing some evidence.

* *

“So . . .”, Kevin said Monday morning.

“You were right. Total waste of money. There is nothing going on between those two.”, Creed said pouring a cup of coffee.

“I told you.” Oscar said disgusted.


andromeda is the author of 12 other stories.



You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans