- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Pam was the last to arrive and slid into the booth next to Angela. “Where’s Phyllis?

“Bob Vance called”, Kelly said gesturing towards the bathrooms where Phyllis was trying to talk into her cell over the loud music at Poor Richard’s.

“Hey the last time we were all here, Roy got all crazy about you and Jim.” Kelly said, “And now you and Jim are together. So romantic right? It’s like fate or something.”

“There is no such thing as fate.” Angela said as Phyllis rejoined them. “Besides, eventually all relationships end no matter how right they might seem.”

“Why are you in such a bad mood? I mean more than normal?” Kelly said.

Pam shot Angela a glance. Things between Angela and Dwight were tense these days.

They ordered a round of drinks, and Pam was surprised when Angela ordered a Tom Collins instead of her normal Ginger Ale.

“I am just saying, when you are in a relationship you are doomed to get your heart broken.” Angela said sipping her drink. “Imagine how Karen must feel right now.”

Pam took a swig of her beer to hide the hurt expression that she knew must be floating to the surface. Angela was a hard person to be friends with. She regretted confiding in her how Jim had dumped Karen in New York.

“I agree, men suck. Especially Ryan.”

“Trust me, it is easier when you don’t have to see the guy ever again.” Meredith said as she motioned to the waitress for a refill.

“I thought you weren’t supposed to drink while you were on pain killers” Kelly said.

“Old wives tale, I’ll be fine. So, Pam what is Jim like? You know . . . in the sack?’

“Oh Meredith, that’s . . . I don’t think I can answer that.”

“You have done it haven’t you? Oh my god, you guys haven’t done it.” Kelly said giggling.

“I am not comfortable discussing my love life.” Pam said, suddenly why she had agreed to this girls night.

“Then you guys have done it.” Phyllis said with wink.

Pam blushed wildly, and sipped her drink.

“I bed he is attentive.” Phyllis said with a nod.

“Yes.” Meredith said, downing what was left of her drink.

“Gross.” Kelly said. “ I really don’t get the attraction to Jim. He’s so . . . boring.”



andromeda is the author of 12 other stories.



You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans