- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
Author's Chapter Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

Thanks to Tay for the title! 

“An itemization?”

 

“Yes. Because you wasted my time and my resources for the last year and two months. And I want to be paid.”

 

“I’m not paying you for sex. That’s illegal.”

 

“If you read carefully, I marked that down as time spent pleasing you. Oh, and the receipts for gas are coming in the mail.”

 

“Who even DID this?”

 

“I got Jim to help. He’s been like a butterfly lately.”

 

“That does not surprise me.”

 

Ryan folded up her little bill and stuck it in the pocket of his jacket. “Okay, look, Kelly…I already paid you for this.”

 

“Really?” She crossed her arms. “How?”

 

“With dinners, the electricity your blow dryer used, with my love. That took a lot of out of me.”

 

“If you loved me, you would not have dumped me! You didn’t even look at me.” She started to cry.

 

This got him every time.

 

He put his hand on her arm. “Kelly, look, it’s just not going to work with me in New York and you here. I’m sorry.”

 

“I’ll move for you.”

 

Ryan backed away. “But…your family.”

 

“They can live without me.” She grabbed onto his arm. “I need you Ryan.” He almost bought that she was sincere and not trying to play out one of her movies.

 

He backed further away.

 

“Kelly, you’re strong.”

 

“No, I’m weak and I love you.” She wrapped her arms around his neck and tried to kiss him.

 

“Kelly…”

 

She stomped on his foot. She was moving onto anger. “Ryan Bailey Howard! I gave you my heart and my body you cannot treat me like this! I will call your mother!”

 

“I told my mom not to pick up when you call.” He avoided her gaze.

 

She gasped. Ryan’s mother loved her.

 

“Just because you think we’re over doesn’t mean I should have to give up your family.”

 

Ryan put his hands on his hips. “Kelly, come on.”

 

“No!” She turned her back to him and sobbed loudly. Ryan swore he heard Toby sigh. “If you want it this way, fine! But be prepared, Ryan.”

 

“For…what?”

 

She didn’t answer. Instead, her nose went in the air and she stormed past him and into the break room.

 

Ryan finished putting the stuff on his desk into a box.



cdgeiger is the author of 1 other stories.



You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans