- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is my first fanfic ever. I never thought that I would write one but I had this idea and wanted to share. Enjoy. Reviews are greatly appriciated.

 

 

He hears the words repeat in his mind....you.....me......supply closet?

Then again.... will..... help....in the.....he casually moves from his chair to follow her.

She feels his eyes on her back as they enter the small space.

He hears the door handle click behind him.

She feels her back press against the counter making more room.

He hears her request for the paper on the top shelf.

She feels his arm brush against hers as he steps close to reach for the paper.

He hears a swish past his head as something falls to the floor. A lid to a box.

She feels the tiny paper dots tickle her face as she looks up at the confetti of snow.

He hears her start to giggle and ask what a box of paper punched dots is doing in the supply closet.

She feels more giggles escape from her mouth as he explains the prank he has been planning for Dwight.

He hears her tease him at how insane he is for saving up three years worth of paper dots just for a prank.

She feels herself smile as she props herself up onto the cold counter, now almost eye-level with him. Her feet swinging gently in the air.

He hears her laugh turn into a sigh as she reaches for his tie and pulls him slightly toward her.

She feels her fingers reach out to his tousled hair to collect the small dots that reside.

He hears his heart pounding in his ears as she delicately pulls them out.

She feels him step closer to her, freeing his hands from his pockets, as he tenderly returns the favor.

He hears the voice in head shout at him Now

She feels her hand break away from his hair to brush them from his shoulders ...brush them from his chest.

He hears the doubts in his mind struggling.

She feels the heat of his body through his shirt under her hand that is reluctant to move.

He hears the voice again shouting louder NOW!

She feels him closer......

closer .......

closer.... he lightly brushes his cheek against hers , gliding his fingers up her arm steadily wrapping them around, scarcely squeezing. Her heartbeat quickening.

He hears her take a sharp breath in and then slowly out with a faint moan.

She feels his eyelashes caress he cheek as he makes his way toward her neck.

He hears her breathe in....

out....

in ....

out.

She feels his lips delicately graze her skin, sending shivers throughout her body.

He hears her mouth open as she licks her lips.

She feels him press against her knees willing them to open..

He hears her breathe in....

out.....

in....

out.

She feels him move his hand from her arm down to the hem of her shirt as his lips move up from her neck to her ear.

He hears the deafening sound of his heart pounding....pounding....poun...

She feels his teeth tug at her earlobe as his lips then gently surround it. Breathing in....out....in....out.

He hears her moan deep from her core.

She feels his hand gradually glide up her back branding itself firmly, with it's heat pressing their bodies together,

He hears the fabric on their bodies crush.

She feels his lips tear away from her ear, move across her cheek to finally reach hers.

He hears her voice like he always hoped he would, in his mouth.

She feels his lips fit perfectly on hers tugging , pressing, moving fiercely.

He hears nothing.

She feels everything.

He hears.....

She feels.....

He hears her bre.. No, no not yet. Don't let it end..... I need her for just a little while longer.

She feels his lips, his breath, his arms, his hands, his chest, his heart, break away from her leaving her cold.

He hears the doorknob start to jiggle.

She feels the blood rush to her cheeks as she opens her eyes to meet his.

He hears himself ask for forgiveness.

She feels his apology hit her as she quickly comes back to reality. She starts to tremble.

He hears the door click as he twists the knob.

She feels her eyes shut tight not wanting them to open. She does.

He is gone.

 

 

 

 

 


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans