25 [Reviews - 43] Printer ePub eBook
Summary: Three conversations take place under starry skies. Four lives are forever changed.
Rated: T
Categories: Jim and Pam, Other Characters: Jim, Jim/Karen, Jim/Pam, Karen, Pam, Pam/Roy, Roy
Genres: Angst, Romance
Warnings: Adult language
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes
Word count: 8934 Read: 11613 ePub Downloads: 0
Published: October 27, 2007 Updated: November 09, 2007
[Report This]
Story Notes:

This is a three part story.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

The title of this story is from 'Stars', a song by Alison Krauss.

1. i've done what i could for you (and i do know what's good for me) by heartcarved [Reviews - 19] 10 (3317 words)

Pam calls off her wedding.

 

Chapter title is from the song 'Get Gone' by Fiona Apple.

2. so she fills up her sails with my wasted breath (and each one's more wasted than the others, you can bet) by heartcarved [Reviews - 10] 4 (2910 words)

The first of many late night talks between Jim and Karen.

 

Chapter title is from "Allison Road" by The Gin Blossoms.

3. i'm crying 'cause i'm in love with you (you're crying 'cause you have no clue) by heartcarved [Reviews - 14] 11 (2707 words)

Jim and Pam's first fight.

Chapter title is from "I'm Nowhere and You're Everything" by Chris Thile