- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended

 

The windows of Jim's SAAB, parked outside his appartment, were covered with condensation. The familiar strains of a classic James Taylor song could be heard flowing out of the car stereo. Inside the car, Jim, sitting in the drivers seat, fully clothed, and Pam, also fully clothed, sat quietly while the final notes of "Something In The Way" drifted off into the corners of the otherwise silent interior of the car.


Finally Jim spoke.

"Now that...is a great song. Gotta love James Taylor."

Pam looked over at Jim.

"Yeah. It's pretty good. I guess."

Jim was incredulous. Pretty good, he thought? It was supposed to be the closer - the song that put the finishing touches on an awesome evening that would end, he hoped in the bedroom.  This was their second date together since Jim had left all thoughts of Karen and New York behind and had made clear his affection for Pam. Jim had been thinking about this date for a long time. He had planned it meticulously. The meal, the star gazing, the walk in the park, the James Taylor. He was certain that his mixed CD was going to be the ultimate aphrodesiac, a guaranteed panty peeler that was supposed to have brought Pam over the edge and into his arms. But given Pams nonplussed reaction, he was no longer the certain, confident man he was only hours earlier.

"Pretty good?" Jim sought clarification.

"Yeah." Pam responded, with just a look that had just a hint of mischief in it. Jim, ever alert, caught it right away.

So it had worked, Jim thought. He leaned over and gave Pam a long, sensuous kiss, with an extra helping of sensuousness. Jim could feel the sparks. As they broke from their kiss, Jim sat motionless staring into Pams eyes. Then Pam did something Jim was not expecting. Starting at her inner elbow, down to her wrist, she drew her forearm across her mouth whiping the excess saliva that Jim had left on her lips, upper lip, chin and septum, a result of his overeager sensuousness.

"Oh, sorry." Jim said, visibly embarrassed.

Not wanting to make Jim feel awkward, Pam quickly jumped in.

"Oh no, Jim, it was lovely. You're so...passionate. Such a wonderful, kisser really."

Jim was fooled by Pams false sincerity, and smiled goofily. He reached in the backseat.

"Geez, these leftovers are steaming up this whole car. It's totally gonna smell like chow mein in here for days!"

Pam smiled, and stared at her shoes.

Jim paused and looked over at Pam. It was now or never. Leftovers in hand, and taking in a lungful of courage, he asked Pam the question he had wanted to ask her for what felt like his entire life...

"Do....do you wanna come upstairs?"

Pam looked up from the floor, with surprise and uncertainty. She knew that this question was going to be asked eventually, but still it surprised her to hear it. Am I ready for this? she asked herself. I mean, obviously I want to. It's Jim! Jim Halpert. I have been waiting for this for so long, and it's so obvious he has too. (Pam inadvertantly stared at the all too obvious sign of Jims readiness for intimacy bulging down the left trouser leg of his Dockers. Feeling Jim watching her eyes, she quickly refocussed on the dashboard) I mean, tonight has been so perfect. It really was a wonderful evening, and we've both been waiting for such a long time....You know what? I do want to. I want to spend the night with Jim!

"Yes, Jim. I do."

Jim couldn't believe his ears. It was actually gonna happen. He was finally going to fulfill his dream. He smiled a huge toothy smile, and it made Pam so happy she didn't even mind the piece of broccoli that was planted firmly and very visibly in Jims tooth. This was going to be a night to remember, thought Jim.

Silently they got out of the car and walked up to Jims appartment. For a brief second they stood at the door and waited, as if they were both reaffirming that this indeed was happening, and that they were both ready and willing to engage in whatever it was that was waiting for them on the other side of Jims door.

In they walked, and Jim politely offered to take Pam's coat and hang it up. Then Jim ushered Pam over to the brown leather couch in the living room, where he had previously prepared two wine glasses and had some wine chilling in a bucket on the table. Pam outwardly showed appreciation for Jims romantic gesture. Jim poured both of them generous glasses, and they toasted to each other and drank nervously.

"So", Pam opened, breaking the silence. "Remember at work yesterday when Stan-"

Jim didn't want to talk about work. He wanted to make love to Pam Beesly. And how. So he jumped right in without warning and kissed her. He kissed her as hard as he could, and because Pam was not expecting it, when Jim rammed into her, their teeth met with a horrifying clunk. Instinctively they both pulled back, and put their hand to their mouth. Since neither one had lost a tooth or drawn blood, they both shugged it off, smiled goofily at the other, and then resumed kissing, albeit somewhat more gently.

Soon Jim's hands started wandering over Pams shoulders and arms and eventually her breasts. His hands moved in between so he could work the buttons of her shirt. He found it hard to kiss and unbutton Pams shirt at the same time, so he stopped kissing her and focussed on the buttons. Pam, feeling self conscious and needing to do something with her hands, ran them through her hair and her fingers along Jims jawline, all the while moaning sexily and tossing her head to and fro, like the girl did in the soft core porn on Showcase that she ‘stumbled upon' the previous Friday night while channel surfing.

Jim, meanwhile, became frustrated with the buttons on Pam's shirt and tried in vain to lift it over her head. But the shirt was too tight and when Pam heard the stitching on the shirt begin to tear as Jim tried in vain to force it past her ears, she beckoned for Jim to stop. She pulled the shirt back down and began unbuttoning it herself, while Jim sat and watched her. He began to feel self conscious now himself, and not knowing what to do with his hands, he began running them through his hair, while tossing his head to and fro and making what he felt were moaning sexy sounds that would surely please Pam. She quickly unbuttoned the shirt and raced to Jims mouth if for no other reason than to get him to stop moaning like an idiot.

Jim's uneasy relationship with bras started in the 9th grade. He managed to get to third base with Catherine Casso at a party one night, but when he got her shirt off he absolutely froze, and could not for the life of him unclasp the hooks at the back. He tried the one hand method. He tried the two hand method. Nothing worked. But he didn't want to stop making out, so he kept at it. It got so awkward, and so totally ruined the mood that Catherine eventually stopped, cursed at him, and walked out, and she never talked to him again. Now, here he was, fourteen years later, and still that queasy feeling and the memory of that night rose up in his stomach at the sight of the three hooks at the back of Pams bra. He gave it a valiant effort. He even got two of the hooks undone. But that damned third hook would not come off. After a good minute of working at it, Pam became flustered and interrupted the kissing, reached back and flicked the bra off with ease.

"Sorry." Jim said.

"It's okay." Pam reassured him as she slipped the bra off her shoulders, revealing her pendulous boobs to Jim for the first time. Immediately Jim ravenously attacked them like a starving man would a bowl of rice. He kissed, sucked, nibbled and licked her whole breast until their entire surface area was covered in his saliva. With his fingers he pulled at her areolas and pinched them firmly, like he thought she wanted him to. He marvelled at their elasticity. Pam visibly and audibly expressed bewilderment and discomfort at Jim's zealous attention. But not wanting to spoil the moment she kept silent, choosing rather to try and focus on the positives. The cool of the night air on her slick, saliva coated breasts chilled her and she shivered. Jim mistakenly took this as a sign that Pam was incredibly turned on and continued to suck on her nipples like a nursing infant.

Finally, Pam decided she'd had enough and decided to turn the tables. She playfully pushed Jim back and asked him to stand up. She stood across from him and began unbuttoning his dress shirt. She pulled it off his shoulders and threw it on the floor. She began kissing his chest and made a trail of kisses down to his waist. Jim moaned with consent and pleasure. Next, Pam knelt down so that her head was level with Jims waist. She slowly unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants, all the while keeping her eyes on his. With a tug, Jim's pants fell, gathering in folds at his ankles. It was at this precise moment that Jim realized he had chosen the dull, well-worn turquoise briefs from his underwear drawer that morning, the pair he now realized he'd been holding on to for too long, and that were probably the least sexiest item of clothing he owned. But that thought only plagued him for a second. He had more important matters to attend to. Namely Pam Beesly, level at his waist, about to take said underwear off.

Pam playfully kissed around Jim's midsection, driving him wild with anticipation and desire. He was fully at attention, and his member was beginning to peer through a small hole where the waistband met the fabric. Pam playfully slid her fingers under the waistband of Jims underpants and jerked them downward, leaving Jim completely naked with the exception of his dress socks. He felt pretty stupid standing there naked and in sock feet, so he lifted up his leg to get at his sock and pull it off, but in the process he rammed his knee into Pam's right temple, causing her to lose her balance temporarily. Ever valiant, Pam pressed on, forgetting the pain and focussing rather on Jim's throbbing manhood staring her right in the face. This was only the second penis Pam had ever seen close up and personally, and very quickly she was able to make two observations that she assumed were generalizations about all penises; namely that they all have a peculiar odour, and secondly that they're all freaking ugly.

After giving Jim's johnson what she felt was sufficient attention with her hands and mouth, she stood up, spat a pubic hair out of her mouth, and took Jim's hand. Jim figured that it was time to go to the bedroom so he took Pam's hand and lead her down the hall and into his room. He sat her down on the bed and she lay back while he removed her jeans, and conservative, basic white panties (all the while thinking how stupid the word ‘panties' is. Jim couldn't stand that word). But he snapped back to attention as he fully recognized that lying there on his blue Transformers comforter, completely naked, open, vulnerable and looking so incredibly beautiful, was the woman he loved more than anyone in the world.

Jim moved onto the bed and lay on top of Pam, and kissed her gently. He nestled into the nape of Pams neck and kissed behind her ear. He tried whispering something hot or sexy into Pam's ear but everything he said sounded really stupid. "Oh Pam. Oh yes, you're so amazing. Yes. You're so sexy and hot." He truly felt all those things, but saying them outloud in this moment, they just couldn't hit a convincing note. So he just stopped and decided it was time to get down to business.

Jim reached down between Pams legs and resting his palm on her mons inserted a finger inside her. Pam arched her back, which made Jim think she was loving it, while in reality Pam was thinking that Jim ought to cut his nails more frequently. Instinctively Pam reached for his hand and whispered into Jim's ear that she indeed was ready for him. Anything to get Edward Scissorhands out of there, Pam thought.

Gingerly, gently, sensuously Jim guided his man meat into Pam's centre. It took about two attempts, but he did succeed in entering her, and he was very pleased with himself for the smoothess of the process. Pam then wrapped her legs around Jim's waist and felt him go deep and deeper still. She threw her arms around his neck and he pressed her back against the mattress, Pam started moving, slowly rolling her hips, adjusting to him and reveling in the feeling of having him inside her.

It was all so incredible. Jim was euphoric. He couldn't contain himself. As a result he ended up releasing into her on thrust number four, and before Pam could even realize what had transpired, it was over, and Jim was on his back panting, sweating and gasping about how incredible it all had been.

Pam's thoughts drifted elsewhere.Oh no. Noooooo! That was it? Pam wondered. That's all? Oh, come on!!! This was...this was... a disaster. This was nothing like I thought it would be. I can't believe...I just...THAT'S IT?? Surely it'll get better, right? It has to get better. It BETTER get better. I better talk to him. Now, be gentle, Pam. Don't hurt his ego.

"Jim," Pam said aloud after a few minutes of silence. "We need to talk. It's okay that you came so fast. It's not a big deal. You'll get more endurance the more we do this. You can work on it. I'm not mad or upset or anything or...Jim? Jim? JIM!!! WAKE UP, you idiot!"

 

 

 



Chapter End Notes:
Rings of truthiness, doesn't it? This fanfic is for all those people who've had average, run-of-the-mill, hold the fireworks, s-e-x.  I'm sure one or two of you can associate...


Daoust is the author of 3 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 6 members. Members who liked Jim and Pam Do It also liked 2157 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans