- Text Size +
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.



Almost Right

The most important day of her life. She had it planned.

She would wear the most beautiful white dress. She would be radiant.

She would be surrounded by her family and friends, and everyone would have a wonderful time.

The man she loved would have tears in his eyes as he told her, in front of everyone, how much he loved her.

She would tell him the same.

He would kiss her and their life together would begin.


The most important day of her life. She had it almost right.

She was radiant, but her dress was lavender-blue.

She was surrounded by co-workers, only some of whom were her friends. Most were having a good time.

The man she loved did have tears in his eyes as he told her, in front of no one but the cameras, how much he loved her.

She told him, "I can't."

He kissed her, and their friendship ended.


nqllisi is the author of 87 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 1 members. Members who liked Almost right also liked 95 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans