Past Featured StorySummary:

What if Pam refused to let Angela drop her off at home after the Dundies?

“I want to go to Jim’s,” Pam said, interrupting Angela’s thoughts.

Angela felt as though her head might pop off and land in one of her cup holders. Would the depravity of this night never end?


Rated: T
Categories: Jim and Pam, Episode Related Characters: Angela, Jim/Pam
Genres: Drunk Pam/Jim, Romance
Warnings: Moderate sexual content
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: Yes
Word count: 19942 Read: 55336 ePub Downloads: 16
Published: November 04, 2007 Updated: December 17, 2007
[Report This]
Story Notes:

I promise I'm still working on my post-A Benihana Christmas story. I'm halfway done with chapter four, and I know where it's going. This idea just popped into my head and wouldn't go away!

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. A Bad Idea by shan21 [Reviews - 40] 19 (2725 words)

I had a ridiculously good time writing from Angela's POV.

Also, my beta uncgirl is amaaaaaaaazing.

2. From Bad to Worse by shan21 [Reviews - 46] 26 (4915 words)
Thank you so much to uncgirl for the super fast beta! I sort of miss writing from Angela's POV but Jim and Drunk!Pam are fun too :)

3. Catalyst by shan21 [Reviews - 34] 14 (4890 words)
Thanks to SixFlightsUp and uncgirl for beta'ing! It's no small feat. These chapters are gettin' long!

4. Quake by shan21 [Reviews - 12] 7 (3197 words)
Thanks so much to Cousin Mose, for totally rocking the beta!

5. Baby Steps by shan21 [Reviews - 27] 12 (1864 words)
This bit was unbeta'ed, but Cousin Mose gave me a ton of guidance as to how to end this fic, so I'm still gonna thank him lots!

6. Pam Pong by shan21 [Reviews - 21] 28 (2351 words)
So this is it, folks. Thanks for sticking with it. My betas and the lovely office tally chat room visitors know that my grad school finals tried to eat me, and I had no time to devote to fic writing for nearly a month. It was rough, but thanks for being willing to wait.