59 [Reviews - 66] Printer ePub eBook
Past Featured StorySummary: Series of drabbles on random subjects
Rated: T
Categories: Jim and Pam, Present, Past, Future, Alternate Universe Characters: Jim/Pam
Genres: Angst, Drabble, Fluff, Romance
Warnings: Other Adult Theme
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No
Word count: 4025 Read: 16279 ePub Downloads: 1
Published: August 30, 2006 Updated: November 15, 2006
[Report This]

1. Her Apartment by Geinnob [Reviews - 10] 6 (305 words)

I'm planning a series of drabbles.  It's been way too long since I've forced myself to think the way writing makes me think, so this is kind of excercise for me.  Also, if anyone has any requests, please feel free to e-mail me with subject/idea; I'll respond to every message.  geinnob@yahoo.com

All publicly recognizable characters are the property of their respective owners.  original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

2. Dragonfly by Geinnob [Reviews - 9] 8 (381 words)

Angsty.  If I didn't add the warning correctly, adult theme ahead.

All publicly recognizable characters are the property of their respective owners.  original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

3. When She Knows by Geinnob [Reviews - 12] 12 (647 words)
I'm not thrilled with this.  It feels clunky to me, and I really feel as if I should have found a way to use fewer words, but I refuse to spend more than two days worrying over drabble.  Thanks for reading.

4. Early Inkling by Geinnob [Reviews - 5] 5 (437 words)

The other morning I woke up with this almost completely formed.  I love it when that happens - so much less active required on my part.  Thank you for reading.


All publicly recognizable characters are the property of their respective owners.  original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

5. Wheat by Geinnob [Reviews - 7] 4 (527 words)


I'm hoping the start of the season will bring inspiration.  I've been sitting smack-dab in the middle of writer's block.  I am still taking requests for this series.  Thanks for reading.

All previous disclaimers apply.  Also, I own nothing, really - nothing.

6. Parenthetical by Geinnob [Reviews - 16] 16 (955 words)

This started out as something completely different than it ended up being. This is what happens when I write with no clear outline/goal/plan. You should probably shoot-up any spare insulin you happen to have laying around - it's kind of syrupy and fluffy. Can't help it - I haven't wanted two fictional characters together so badly since Mulder/Scully, Buffy/Angel, Zander/Emily.

Also I'm kind of a grammar nerd, and apparently, also very proud. I know there are lots of run-ons, they are intentional - I like the flow. The tense also changes partway through, again intentional. (I'm guessing no one else truly cares about that kind of thing, but I can't help it....I notice these things.)

As usual, thank you for reading and responding.


I own nothing. All previous disclaimers apply.

7. Definitely Not a Date by Geinnob [Reviews - 7] 8 (773 words)

Fluff, because as usual, I'm too wussy to write them as anything but OK.  Thanks for reading.


All previous disclaimers apply.