5 [Reviews - 14] Printer ePub eBook
Summary: Season Four continues! The Dunder-Mifflin computers crash, sending Jim and Pam on very different missions. A script-based episode fic.
Rated: T
Categories: Jim and Pam, Other, Future Characters: Ensemble
Genres: Humor, Workdays
Warnings: Other Adult Theme
Series: The Office Scripts
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes
Word count: 9667 Read: 9551 ePub Downloads: 0
Published: November 17, 2007 Updated: November 25, 2007
[Report This]
Story Notes:

Despite the fact that I admittedly have multiple WIPs, my sadness over the fact that there are no new episodes of my favorite show, and my enjoyment in writing A Kwanzaa Christmas, have conspired for me to try another script-based episode fic.

However, unlike my previous one, this one will be shorter. It will have three acts instead of four. Also, the acts themselves will most likely be a little shorter.

1. The Cold Open by dundiefromgod [Reviews - 2] 1 (1064 words)

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

2. Act One by dundiefromgod [Reviews - 8] 3 (2421 words)

3. Act Two by dundiefromgod [Reviews - 2] (2686 words)

4. Act Three and Tag by dundiefromgod [Reviews - 2] 1 (3496 words)
Here it is, the Third and Final Act, along with the Tag. Thanks for reading, and I hope you enjoy it!