6 [Reviews - 15] Printer ePub eBook
Summary:

 

Jim looks back over 10 years of his life. Does he like what he sees?


Rated: T
Categories: Jim and Pam, Present, Past, Future Characters: Jim, Jim/Karen, Jim/Other, Jim/Pam
Genres: Angst, Drunk Pam/Jim, Inner Monologue, Married
Warnings: Adult language
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No
Word count: 631 Read: 2970 ePub Downloads: 1
Published: November 19, 2007 Updated: November 19, 2007
[Report This]
Story Notes:

 

This story is the product of a couple of things....

1.  I wanted to play around with the whole first person thing that so many people are doing so well lately.

2.  I'm disappointed that the strike has delayed our look into Jim's growth and how he wrestles with his life...though I totally support what the writers are doing...we'll get back to Jim and Pam and everyone else when they are compensated fairly for the amazing work they do.

3.  Brand new Eagles song "Waiting in the Weeds" is a masterpiece. I have never heard anything like it. While the lyrics are beutiful on their own, it's the way the whole song comes together...that's where the art is. It's breathtaking.  It kind of reminded me of Jim, and once that popped into my head...I couldn't get it back.

I own none of these characters and claim to rights to them. The lyrics in this song were written by Don Henley and Steuart Smith.

 

1. Intro by GodInThisChilis [Reviews - 15] 6 (631 words)