- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

“Pam?” Jim slurred as Pam deepened their kiss.

“Hmm?” she said moving to his jaw line.

“As much as I’m enjoying this, don’t you think we should find a more convenient place than the stairwell?”

“You’re right.” She pulled away from him, and he could see something brewing behind her eyes. “Let’s go to my place.” He heard the excitement in her voice.

“That sounds great,” he whispered into her ear and pecking her cheek. “But don’t you think everyone would notice if we left in the middle of the day?”

“We’ll just tell them we have dentist appointments.” Pam grabbed Jim’s hand and started pulling him back towards the office.

Jim smiled mischievously. “I think I’m going to be going to the dentist more often.”

“Michael?” Pam knocked on his door.

“Come in,” she heard a muffled voice say.

“Are you sure?” she asked, remembering a horrific sight that resulted fro opening the door too soon.

“Yessh.”

“Hey,” she said, closing the door behind her. “Jim and I have dentist appointments in, like, twenty minutes. Is it alright if we take off?”

“Is your dentist’s name Crentist?” Michael surveyed her closely.

“No?” Pam said, unsure of why he was asking.

“Are you positive?”

“Yeah.”

Michael paused, staring at her intently. He was quiet for a minute.

“Michael?”

“Hm?” He shook his head s if clearing it of water.

“Can we leave?”

“Surrre,” he said, drawing it out slowly and suspiciously. “Just send Dwight in when you leave.

“Okay then. Thanks.” She quickly left the room. As soon as she left, she gave Jim a thumbs up. “I’m going to get our coats,” she told him before heading over to the coat rack.

Jim smiled wide and started to save what he was working on.

Pam looked to Dwight and said, “Michael wants you.”

Dwight jumped from his chair and swiftly knocked and entered into Michael’s office.

“Where are you going?” Kevin asked from where he was hovering by the copier.

“Oh, we’ve got dentist appointments,” Jim explained, knowingly glancing at Pam. She couldn’t help but smile slightly.

This didn’t go unnoticed by Kevin.

“At the same time?”

“Yeah, same time,” Jim said. Kevin started to giggle. “Saves gas money,” Jim added.

“Right. Gas money,” Kevin siad, winking obnoxiously at Jim, who looked horrified.

Jim met Pam over by the coats and she playfully threw Jim’s to him. “What’s up?” she asked when she saw his face.

“I’m beginning to think that ‘going to the dentist’ is a universal code.”

“Why?” she asked, buttoning up her coat and then looking up at him.

“Kevin’s on to us.”

“Please. Kevin thinks ‘I had milk for breakfast’ is code,” Pam said, rolling her eyes.

“Well, I can see why he thinks that’s--”

Pam stared at him, and he stopped.

“Don’t even.”

Jim laughed. “Okay, okay.” He put an arm around her, and they started walking out the door, but a call from behind stopped them.

“I’ve been ordered to go with you to make sure that you are in fact getting your teeth cleaned instead of engaging in sexual intercourse.”

“Michael’s not stupid," Dwight stated. "He knows dentist appointments aren’t actually dentist appointments... Like when I talked to Jan. So he sent me to verify that they are actually going to the dentist.”

Chapter End Notes:
I hope you enjoyed. Sorry it's short and that too much didn't happened but it's just getting started. Next chapters are longer. Please review!


Big Tuna is the author of 19 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 3 members. Members who liked Pulling Teeth also liked 1138 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans