30 [Reviews - 36] Printer ePub eBook
Summary: The Office has become a surprise reality-show hit across the country. Spoilers up to "Casino Night."
Rated: T
Categories: Jim and Pam, Present Characters: Ensemble, Jim/Pam
Genres: Humor, In Stamford, Romance, Workdays
Warnings: Adult language
Challenges: Reality TV Hit
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes
Word count: 23641 Read: 7955 ePub Downloads: 3
Published: August 30, 2006 Updated: September 20, 2006
[Report This]

1. Chapter 1 - It Begins by GreenFish [Reviews - 13] 10 (7647 words)
Response to the "Reality TV Hit" challenge at More Than That.

2. Chapter 2: Publicity Matters by GreenFish [Reviews - 8] 6 (10708 words)

The bigger your show, the bigger your publicity.  Our folks at Dunder-Mifflin have a hard time learning how to deal with the spotlight, and the delay of television.  Follow up to "Bigger than Big Brother." 

3. Chapter 3: Queer Eye for the Office Guy by GreenFish [Reviews - 15] 14 (5286 words)

Back at the Scranton office, everyone gets adjusted to working in a bigger office. Rumors start flying about relationships, and who in the office might be gay.

This is not meant to be spoiler-ish. I have not read any of the Spoilers for Season 3, other than the episode titles (and VERY vague descriptions) for the first two episodes, and honestly - they don't really apply here, so go crazy, my spoiler-free friends.