5 [Reviews - 18] Printer ePub eBook
Summary:

Jim Halpert takes a journey through his own personal inferno with a little help from the characters we know and love (or hate).  Will it lead to paradise and a reunion with Pam, or will he be sidetracked along the way?

A takeoff of the classic Dante Alighieri work The Divine Comedy.


Rated: T
Categories: Jim and Pam, Other, Past, Alternate Universe Characters: Ensemble, Jim, Jim/Pam
Genres: Angst, Dream/Fantasy, Fluff, Humor
Warnings: Adult language
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: No
Word count: 21480 Read: 18276 ePub Downloads: 1
Published: December 02, 2007 Updated: March 25, 2008
[Report This]
Story Notes:

I thought a ways back that this would be an interesting one to do Office-style, but never had the time or ability to do it until now.

The story is set during Branch Closing, when Jim is trying to decide whether or not to return to Scranton.  Almost entirely AU, and I'll need a little bit of slack on some of the actual show events included. 

1. Into the Inferno by A Little Stitious [Reviews - 7] 2 (2310 words)

This is set in the middle of what would be Branch Closing's filming.  I'm going to just pretend that Jim didn't decide on going back to Scranton in one day, but rather slept on it for a night beforehand, haha.  This is 3rd person, unlike the actual story, which is in 1st person.  I just don't like to write 1st person that well.

Also, I own neither the Office, nor any of the characters, or anything at all really, save a bunch of golf clubs, a car and a few computers.  And some clothes and other random items.

2. Familiar Faces, Different Places by A Little Stitious [Reviews - 0] (1323 words)
Jim has a unexpected visitor in the night, perhaps leading to the start of his journey?

3. That Sinking Feeling by A Little Stitious [Reviews - 1] 1 (2651 words)
Michael and Jim make their way toward wherever they're going.  Will they meet anyone we know along their path? 

4. Lost in a Daydream by A Little Stitious [Reviews - 3] (2754 words)
Jim enters a dark and shadowy place with Michael...will he be stuck there?

5. Airing Dirty Laundry by A Little Stitious [Reviews - 2] 1 (2280 words)
Jim visits the next level...who will he meet?  What will he remember?

6. Drowning In Memories by A Little Stitious [Reviews - 0] (1932 words)

Another level down...who's gonna show up this time? 

7. Tasting of Sugar and Breaking Hearts by A Little Stitious [Reviews - 1] (2917 words)

Jim meets another of his officemates and has another flashback.  Another best/worst first date (from TC deleted scene TH), with a little twist.

8. South America by A Little Stitious [Reviews - 1] (2576 words)

It's been forever since I updated...holiday and s****e stuff keeps the writing bug in check, I guess.  Anyway, here it is....this one is dedicated to Rocker Creed. ;-)

9. Have you ever had a crush on a coworker? by A Little Stitious [Reviews - 3] 1 (2737 words)

Jim and Michael journey further on their desolate journey and meet a strange fellow or two along the way. ;-)

Many thanks to kerber1920 and sedimentary for looking at this and telling me it didn't suck. lol