- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
*******
"I was bitten by the acting bug. It burrowed under my skin and laid eggs in my heart."~ Moe Szyslak.

This is a little taste of what might lie in the future for our favorite paper people; it's not quite what I think REALLY would happen if theyw ere, you know, real people, but it's a hell of a lot of fun to imagine.
*******

Author's Chapter Notes:
I effing love Kelly. She'd make it far.

After capturing America's hearts in the hit documentary series "The Office: An American Workplace," Kelly Kapoor moves to Los Angeles to star in "Ten Little Indians",  the new hit sitcom on Fox about an Indian-American family with eight children and their misadventures.

Kelly plays Priya Patel, the eighteen year old "sassy" daughter and provides the very first catchphrase when, in episode 1.3, she spills a diet soda on her meddlesome sister's new sari, smiles sweetly and says "Sorrrry!" 

She makes the tabloids when she begins dating Ajay Chandakar, the co-star playing her twin brother, and Kelly soon becomes the first "Office" star to make the transition from television to music when she releases her first album "Spicy Curry" which climbs to number 3 on the charts and includes the semi-controversial hit single "You Think You're So Hot (But You Act Like a Virgin)."

The song is opposed by many right-wing groups as containing an anti-abstinence message. Kelly's cryptic response is "He knows who he is." The world, having seen the documentary, thinks they know who he is, too.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans