9 [Reviews - 12] Printer ePub eBook
Summary: An alternate version of Phyliss's wedding with more jim-pam interaction. I know, been done a thousand times, right? Well, the idea caught me last night and wouldn't let up.
Rated: T
Categories: Jim and Pam, Alternate Universe, Past, Episode Related Characters: Jim/Pam
Genres: Fluff
Warnings: Mild sexual content
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No
Word count: 5057 Read: 8557 ePub Downloads: 0
Published: December 09, 2007 Updated: December 26, 2007
[Report This]
Story Notes:
Basically I don't by into the fact that Jim and Pam could work in the same office for four months and not talk to eachother. So, this is Phyliss's wedding with more Jaminess and a happier ending.

1. Interactions by Alyssa [Reviews - 8] 4 (1524 words)

The first of probably three chapters. Sort of a introduction to the meaty stuff.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

2. The Terrace by Alyssa [Reviews - 2] 2 (1269 words)

This was going to be the second to the last chapter, but as I was stirring my tea last night, a new plot bunny jumped in and did a little jig (my bunnies are Irish, didn't I mention).

Also, incase you didn't know, I don't own the Office but if I did (insert Writers Strike commentary here).

 

3. Cleaning House by Alyssa [Reviews - 2] 3 (2264 words)
So, this one was hard to write. Content wise and grammar wise. I think I got a little comma happy (which is a nice change from parenthese happy).