14 [Reviews - 25] Printer ePub eBook
Summary: Jim has a way with words, and Pam likes it. Five sweet things he says to her that make her fall in love.
Rated: T
Categories: Jim and Pam Characters: None
Genres: Angst, Fluff, Romance
Warnings: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes
Word count: 19056 Read: 23624 ePub Downloads: 3
Published: February 05, 2008 Updated: March 19, 2008
[Report This]
Story Notes:
I should be working on my other fic, but this idea came to me while listening to some of my current favourites on my iPod. I couldn't resist, so here we are! Each chapter will be inspired by a line from a song, but they probably won't use the exact same words.

1. The Guy That Says Goodbye To You Is Out Of His Mind by Strawberry Fields [Reviews - 5] (2055 words)
I don't own The Office or its brilliant characters. I'm taking them out for a spin, but I promise to have them back by midnight. Please don't sue me! I'm going to be a lawyer and it wouldn't bode well for me. I also don't own the very sweet song "The Guy That Says Goodbye To You Is Out Of His Mind," by Griffin House.

2. Flowers In The Window by Strawberry Fields [Reviews - 3] (3288 words)
I still don't own it, including the wonderful Travis song, "Flowers In The Window." I do, however, listen to it entirely too much on my iPod. Thanks for reviewing! Happy Valentine's Day!

3. The One You Knew by Strawberry Fields [Reviews - 8] 4 (4737 words)
I still don't own any of the characters of The Office, but I am thrilled they will be returning to our TV sets soon! I also do not own the beautiful song by Joshua Radin, but I've listened to it enough that I feel like I do!

4. Lucky You by Strawberry Fields [Reviews - 2] 2 (4854 words)
No copyright infringment intended. I own nothing! This chapter's song is "Lucky You" by The National (if you haven't figured it out, I'm a big fan). Actually a very bitter song, but beautiful anyway.

5. Anyone Else But You by Strawberry Fields [Reviews - 7] 8 (4122 words)
Disclaimer still applies. I do not own "Anyone Else But You" by the Moldy Peaches, nor do I own any of the rights to anything Beatles-related. Sorry this chapter took me a little longer than the others...I've been law school visiting in California! This is the last chapter so it's a bit cheesy, but I hope you enjoy! Thanks for all the reviews...they have been a delight!