52 [Reviews - 110] Printer ePub eBook
Summary: What if Pam had taken that Dunder Mifflin internship during Season 3? What would Jim think? An AU season 3 fic that deals with a side of Pam that we didn't get to see

"She's going to prove to everyone that she's not this fragile little flower that's waiting on Jim Halpert to ride up on his white horse and rescue her."
Rated: T
Categories: Jim and Pam, Episode Related, Alternate Universe Characters: Jim/Karen, Jim/Pam
Genres: Angst, Fluff, Inner Monologue, Romance
Warnings: Adult language
Series: None
Chapters: 20 Completed: Yes
Word count: 89299 Read: 115258 ePub Downloads: 42
Published: February 17, 2008 Updated: July 10, 2008
[Report This]
Story Notes:
Thanks to nomadshan and EmilyHalpert for the formatting help!

1. Prologue by elly [Reviews - 20] 3 (1827 words)
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

2. Time For A Fresh Start... by skeber [Reviews - 3] 2 (993 words)
Thanks to Moxie for her wonderful insight!!

Enjoy!!

3. Goodbye to all my yesterdays by elly [Reviews - 5] 1 (2641 words)
Don't Own Them! But I am in the market for a Jim Halpert.....

4. A New Day is Dawning by skeber [Reviews - 5] 3 (2588 words)
Still don't own them. Wish I did though.....
Switching POVs here. Starting off with Jim and his reaction..

5. Better This Way by elly [Reviews - 7] 5 (3769 words)
I own nothing but extreme love of these two crazy kids and angst....

6. So lonely inside, so busy out there by elly [Reviews - 10] 7 (2673 words)
Still don't own them. Can't afford them either.....

7. The one thing that I tried to hold on to..... by skeber [Reviews - 5] 2 (5021 words)
Beware: This is REALLY long chapter!! Lot's of dialouge!

Thanks to Moxie for listening to our ideas!

8. God Bless the Broken Road by skeber [Reviews - 4] 1 (3563 words)
Here we go!! Hope you like it!

We own nothing...except for this story and the hours it took to write it!!

9. Someday you'll know that I was the one for you by elly [Reviews - 4] 3 (4997 words)
Still don't own them....

10. Should We Take A Chance, and Dance the Last Dance by skeber [Reviews - 8] 6 (7431 words)
Ok...this is probably the longest chapter in the history of Fanfic! We just didn't want to leave you hanging with another cliffhanger. A lot of angst in this chapter, plus we meet Aidan and see a little Karen POV. Hope you like it!!

11. Why We Stay Instead of Leaving by elly [Reviews - 9] 5 (4525 words)
Finally some happy interaction between Jim and Pam. Lot's of e-mails. Just a tiny bit of angst. Thanks for reading! We really love writing this story!!

12. It's Such A Lovely Day... by skeber [Reviews - 4] 1 (4271 words)
Some fun in New York.


Chapter Title is from 'Flowers in the Window' by Travis

13. Her eyes...That's where hope lies... by skeber [Reviews - 8] 4 (7830 words)
This is one of our favorite chapters. A lot of JAM goodness!! Enjoy!!

14. A Perfect Day by elly [Reviews - 2] 1 (7264 words)
Still don't own them.

15. I Will Follow You Into The Dark by elly [Reviews - 5] 1 (8598 words)
Alright...get ready for another LONG chapter! We hope you enjoy it! We own nothing...just this story!

Thanks to Moxie for her encouragement...

16. If You'd Just Realize... by skeber [Reviews - 2] 1 (6176 words)
Big thanks to ItalianFood!!

Pam meets Mom and Dad Halpert. Hope you enjoy it!!

17. Old Memories Come Back to Haunt Us by skeber [Reviews - 4] 2 (5449 words)
We're back! Took us a bit to get this chapter up, but we really hope you like it!

18. Why not now.... by skeber [Reviews - 1] (2702 words)
Some changes come for Jim and Pam.

Thanks to those of you that have been reading and reviewing! We really appreciate it!

19. Long Time Coming by skeber [Reviews - 1] (4560 words)
Pam's last days in NYC.

This is the last chapter before the epilogue. Thank so to all of you that have stuck with this story and read/reviewed. You are awesome! Thanks to ItalianFood for her help!

20. Epilogue by skeber [Reviews - 3] 4 (2421 words)
We fast forward a few months to see how Pam and Jim's lives have changed.

Thank you to ItalianFood for her help with this chapter!

We really appreciate all of you that have read and those that reviewed!

Warning: Very fluffy ending. There is no getting around it! :)