- Text Size +
Story Notes:
I don't own Jim and Pam. You really think Goodbye Toby would've gone like that if I did??

I would like to actually dedicate this whole story to my good friend, Flonkertonxx. If I didn't have her, this story would only have 3 chapters and no ending. Thank you so much!
Newlyweds Jim and Pam, the Halperts as they were being called now, sat around their newly-purchased dining table. It was a night like any other had been for the past four months. They sat on the same side of the table, on hand holding a fork, the other holding their spouse's hand. Sure it was a little dorky, but they couldn't stand being apart from each other, even across the table was too far. There was one difference between every other night and this one. Unlike all other nights, the table was silent, void of jokes, talking, laughing, and sometimes, slapping. Jim didn't like the awkward silence, and knew something was wrong.

"Pam, is everything ok?" said Jim.

"Huh?" she said distantly, as if distracted from a captivating movie. "Oh yea, every thing's fine."

"O..." started Jim, put he was cut off by Pam.

"Tell me you need me." she said.

"I need you Pam." he said, worries intensifying.

"Tell me you couldn't live without me." Her voice was starting to shake.

"Pam, you KNOW I couldn't live without you. Please tell me what's wrong." he said desperately.

"Tell me you love me."

"Honey, I LOVE you." Jim was on the verge of tears, wanting more than anything to know if Pam was OK.

After several silent minutes, Pam spoke.

"Tell me you love our," she said, tears silently pouring down her cheeks. Then she said, in barely more than a whisper"...baby."

"Our..." Jim said, his eyes the size of golf balls.

"Yea," said Pam "baby." she said, placing a hand on her stomach.

"Oh my god!" said Jim. "Are you kidding?"

"No. Are you happy? I know it's a little sooner than we planned, but..."

"Happy? Pam...I'm ecstatic!!!!" He lifted her out of her seat, spun her around, and kissed her with all the love he had for her, and now for his baby.
Chapter End Notes:
To be Continued...PLEASE comment! Please, please, please comment!!!!!

You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans