53 [Reviews - 113] Printer ePub eBook
Past Featured StorySummary:

She couldn't be sure exactly when he ceased to exist, but the first day she suspected something was the day after she canceled her wedding.

 


Rated: T
Categories: Jim and Pam, Alternate Universe Characters: Jim/Pam
Genres: Angst, Dream/Fantasy, Hurt/Comfort
Warnings: Adult language, Moderate sexual content
Series: None
Chapters: 11 Completed: Yes
Word count: 10705 Read: 46424 ePub Downloads: 10
Published: March 04, 2008 Updated: March 21, 2008
[Report This]
Story Notes:

This is a weird story that sort of popped into my head. It has elements of Lost and the X-Files, but not really.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Jim Who by ExtremelyGruntled [Reviews - 21] 5 (1008 words)
This starts off a couple of weeks after Jim has left for Stamford - the week before Pam's scheduled wedding.

2. Out of all the hours thinking somehow I've lost my mind by ExtremelyGruntled [Reviews - 4] (825 words)
Pam deals with the growing realization that Jim seemingly no longer exists.

3. I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell by ExtremelyGruntled [Reviews - 5] 3 (989 words)
Pam gets a few visitors, one of whom is unexpected.

4. The cars are moving like a half a mile an hour if that by ExtremelyGruntled [Reviews - 4] 2 (977 words)
Pam takes a trip.

5. then I can't remember caring for an hour or so by ExtremelyGruntled [Reviews - 6] 4 (1468 words)
Pam meets Jim.  Pam gets drunk.  Good times.

6. Pretty soon they'll come to get me by ExtremelyGruntled [Reviews - 12] 6 (823 words)
Pam tries to explain to Jim what is happening to her.

7. To that place where you can't remember, and you can't forget by ExtremelyGruntled [Reviews - 16] 7 (841 words)

Thanks so much for the great response for this story!

There are still several chapters to go.  In this one, the point of view changes over to Jim.

8. Once there was a darkness, deep and endless night by ExtremelyGruntled [Reviews - 9] 5 (928 words)
Sorry for the delay - I had a hard time with this chapter.

9. I was bruised and battered and I couldn't tell what I felt by ExtremelyGruntled [Reviews - 4] 2 (986 words)

10. We're living in the future and none of this has happened yet by ExtremelyGruntled [Reviews - 18] 7 (998 words)
I hope this isn't terribly confusing and/or cheesy.

11. Things I did not know at first I learned by doing twice by ExtremelyGruntled [Reviews - 14] 12 (862 words)
This is it. Thanks for reading!