6 [Reviews - 8] Printer ePub eBook
Summary: Jim cheats on Pam. Gasp. This is the road that drove him to it and this is the road that will, eventually, drive them apart. And maybe together again. Like I'd give that part away, psft.
Rated: T
Categories: Jim and Pam Characters: Jim/Pam
Genres: Angst, Inner Monologue, Romance
Warnings: Adult language
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No
Word count: 1764 Read: 4846 ePub Downloads: 0
Published: March 25, 2008 Updated: March 26, 2008
[Report This]
Story Notes:

So, secretly, I'm a sucker for angst. I can do fluff and I love Jim and Pam together but sometimes I like to imagine life differently than the way I would want it to be. Like I KNOW there's no way Jim would ever really cheat on Pam but I think it's fun to explore the not-so-canons and the never-would-happens. So here's my take, enjoy. :)

Story/chapter titles are from Matchbox Twenty's "If I Fall."

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. when I get close to something beautiful by oobadnama [Reviews - 6] 5 (874 words)

2. when I get home by oobadnama [Reviews - 2] 1 (890 words)
My chapters are never really long, so here's something short to keep the flow going. Sort of.