- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

This is my first fic on MTT, so I'm slightly nervous. This story is an exercise in minimalism. I thought it would be fun and tricky to write from Pam's POV for every episode in just two sentences (with each of the season finales getting an extra sentence or two). Here are the first six episodes: Season One.
Pilot
The cameras made her feel nervous. She felt as though they were catching her at something.

Diversity Day
She was less embarrassed than surprised that it had taken this long. Still, she couldn’t quite meet his eye the next day.

Health Care
She might have felt mean if it weren’t for his smile. Her ideas spilled onto the backside of the paper and she felt oddly creative.

The Alliance
Something like guilt clenched her heart as she shoved them apart. Not because he was touching her but because she wanted him to.

Basketball
She climbed, laughing, into the shower with a man she knew inside out. Still, all she could think of was a pair of legs and a trickle of sweat sliding down an unfamiliar neck.

Hot Girl
The drive home was silent and unspectacular. That night she lay right on the edge of the mattress so that their familiar bodies wouldn’t touch and wondered if he always pulled the car door open for his dates. She hoped he didn’t.
Chapter End Notes:
Like? Hate? Any reviews would be really helpful. I'll keep posting the episodes in groups of six. They are all already written, so updates should be quick.

You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans