8 [Reviews - 27] Printer ePub eBook
Summary: Even the most complicated emotions can be expressed with very few words. Pam's POV of every episode in three sentences or less.
Rated: K+
Categories: Jim and Pam, Episode Related Characters: None
Genres: None
Warnings: No Warnings Apply
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: No
Word count: 2209 Read: 20044 ePub Downloads: 0
Published: April 02, 2008 Updated: May 16, 2008
[Report This]

1. Season One by There There [Reviews - 12] 1 (176 words)
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

This is my first fic on MTT, so I'm slightly nervous. This story is an exercise in minimalism. I thought it would be fun and tricky to write from Pam's POV for every episode in just two sentences (with each of the season finales getting an extra sentence or two). Here are the first six episodes: Season One.

2. The Dundies - The Fight by There There [Reviews - 2] (184 words)
The first six episodes of season 2.

3. The Client - The Injury by There There [Reviews - 2] (213 words)
The next six episodes of season 2. This section of the series was actually difficult to write because, in my opinion, there's no way Pam wouldn't have been at least slightly aware of her feelings for Jim, but she was also content to stick things out with Roy and the status quo.

4. The Secret - Take Your Daughter to Work Day by There There [Reviews - 2] 1 (227 words)
For some reason, these six episodes were quite possibly the most difficult for me to write. Something about this point in season 2 was hard to wrap my head around, especially from Pam's perspective. I eventually decided that she cares for Roy but she's starting to realize that maybe this isn't the life she wants...

5. Michael's Birthday - The Convention by There There [Reviews - 1] 1 (219 words)
All right, here are the next six. I cheated just a tiny bit because "Casino Night" is four sentences, but I couldn't cut it (and all 3 of the season finales are a little longer than the two sentence limit I put on everything else). Anyway, I hope you like them!

6. The Coup - The Merger by There There [Reviews - 0] (192 words)
Here are the next six episodes. In case you're wondering, yes, the bird symbol is a recurring motif in this story. :-)

7. The Convict - Business School by There There [Reviews - 3] 1 (271 words)
Eight episodes today!

8. Cocktails - The Job by There There [Reviews - 2] 1 (259 words)
The end of season 3 and the end of the angst!

9. Fun Run - The Deposition by There There [Reviews - 2] 1 (242 words)
And here we are: the first eight episodes of season 4 and we're all caught up! It was odd writing happy fluff after all that sadness...

10. Dinner Party - Goodbye, Toby by There There [Reviews - 1] 2 (226 words)
As promised, here is the end of season 4 inside Pam's head.