3 [Reviews - 7] Printer ePub eBook
Summary: Bored at work, Jim makes a deal with Dwight that involves Pam, cupcakes, music, and public humiliation.
Rated: K+
Categories: Jim and Pam, Present Characters: Dwight, Jim/Pam, Michael
Genres: Fluff, Humor, Workdays
Warnings: No Warnings Apply
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes
Word count: 2900 Read: 8204 ePub Downloads: 1
Published: April 04, 2008 Updated: April 04, 2008
[Report This]
Story Notes:

This is just a quick and very simple little story featuring Jim and Pam. It's not meant to be a thoughtful mediation on any character's motivations or thoughts/feelings. Just a fun little story that I hope you like, and might make you smile!

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

1. Mitichlorines, AC/DC, and A Deal Made by dundiefromgod [Reviews - 2] 1 (963 words)

2. Problems in the Bood-Dwar? by dundiefromgod [Reviews - 2] (707 words)

3. People Helping People, With People.....For People....Who Know People by dundiefromgod [Reviews - 1] (1036 words)

4. Cupcakes And Love by dundiefromgod [Reviews - 2] 2 (194 words)