- Text Size +
Story Notes:
I do not own the office and I ONLY own the awesome heels she wears. Though, I wish I owned both, I love heels.
Author's Chapter Notes:
This is my first fic, so you've been warned. Oh, how much I love Jam and beets.
Her heels so high, and my hopes so low - Elevator Love Letter by Stars

She strode into the office these days, wearing high heel shoes. He wasn't used to seeing her with high heel shoes. Wow. She looked beautiful.

He tried asking her out. He chickened out, knowing that she might just turn him down. He always looked to the floor when talking to her, unable to look at her squarely in the eyes. He knew her beauty will make him mumble something he might regret later. She was wearing dark red high heels with a cute little ribbon on the front.

He found out that she was dating Jim. He knew that it had to happen someday. They were such good friends. He had to spill it though. He couldn't keep it a secret, knowing that the girl of his dreams was going out and that too with someone in the office. When they approached him, he told them to wait. They walked away. He saw her shoes. High heels, dark green, with little stars on the side.

It was a bad day. They were stuck. At the office. While Michael went off to a club. It was Jim's fault. Maybe Pam realised this. He didn't know. When asking for the security guard's phone number, he remembered having it on his phone. He took it out and gave the number to Jim. He had this little sparkle in his eye. He knew that he was trying to impress Pam and he had succeeded.

Later then, he sexually harrassed her, in front of her own boyfriend at that. He knew that his dreams of moving away had arrived. He didn't want to be hunted down by a very intimidating person like Jim. He said he was moving to Costa Rica and jogged off. Although, while jogging off, he realised what colour shoes she was wearing. A pale blue pair of heels, with a little snowflake on each side.

He had moved to Costa Rica. He met a wonderful woman, very sweet. Nice blonde hair, big blue eyes and the most warmth giving smile. He went back to Scranton for a while, and invited her. They both went off. They were also invited to Jim's and Pam's wedding. They sat with everyone else. Old colleagues, staring at him and this new girl, unknown. Whispering rumours. The wedding march starts. The hall is filled with silence.

She walked down the aisle, looking like the happiest person alive. And he couldn't help but look at the colour of her heels. They were plain white. It was blank. It was like how he always felt when he took a look in her eyes.

He always could never forget her heels.
Chapter End Notes:
Well, what do you think? Please review!


beetsarelove is the author of 2 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 1 members. Members who liked Heels also liked 1089 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans