- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
I do own The Office on dvd, but I don’t own The Office. I don't intend copyright infringement, etc, etc. Don’t sue me. I have no money.

A little drabble-or a drouble, as some might say-based on finale rumors.

---
Ryan was fired at 3 pm on Thursday.

By noon on Friday, everyone at the Scranton branch knew about it (thanks to Michael, of course).

At 12: 30 pm, Kelly returned from lunch with Toby. Toby had headphones on, bobbing his head to the music streaming from his ipod. Kelly chattered at him, oblivious to the fact that he wasn’t listening.

“Serves him right. That website sucked. The only good thing about it was the cute little animation when I bought paper. That was awesome. But it stopped working after a week. That was not awesome. Anyways, I only used it so that Darryl would come up and talk to me. Darryl’s a real man. I don’t know how Ryan thought he could play with the big boys. You get what I’m saying? The big boys? Like, I’m saying that Ryan’s peni-”

At 12:32, Ryan walked into the office with ruffled hair and an undone tie. In front of everyone, he got down on one knee and proposed to Kelly.

Kelly squealed.

At 12:33, Jim, who had just walked out of the kitchen with a Jell-O mold holding an engagement ring, turned around to put it back in the fridge.

Chapter End Notes:
Reviews are better than ice cream sandwiches. Even the ones with the cookies.

If you’ve been waiting for the second half of Birthday, Take Two, (anyone remember it? *cringe*) I swear, it’s coming. After finals.


823freckles is the author of 2 other stories.



You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans