- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
There was so much going on in Night Out. Here's a little look at how the characters might have felt after the conference room scene.

 

Video Interviews after a meeting called by Ryan Howard to discuss the website and the need to come in to work on Saturday.

 

Stanley Hudson

Ryan wants social networking. I just want my commissions. He wants to reinvent selling paper. I just want my commissions. He wants a “one stop” experience.  I just want one Ryan to stop with the crap and give me my commissions.

 

Kevin Malone

Did you see the cool thing he did with his hands and 2.0?  I’m gonna use it every time Angela asks me for a number until she gets mad.  And then maybe a little more.

 

Meredith Palmer

They were too judgmental about that predator. It’s so easy to stick a label on someone.  All he wanted was a picture of me wearing a thong.

 

Oscar Martinez

The website reduces a lot of paperwork. So instead of three accountants doing the work of two, we’re doing the work of one. I’d be worried someone might figure this out but our boss is Michael.

 

Angela Martin

I’m glad we have to come in to work tomorrow. Watching Kevin eat jelly beans five days a week just isn’t enough for me.

 

Phyllis Vance

Stanley is so right about the lost commissions. My frustration wouldn't fit in a rowboat.

 

Andrew Bernard

Angela has been pretty icy lately but my heart has snow tires. I’m wearing her down. So I'm glad we have to come in on Saturday.  With a little of the old Bernard Charm and a stop at Cafe Break Room I’ll make progress. My goal is first base by July.

 

Toby Flenderson

The social networking on the website makes me feel much closer to my coworkers. Like I could almost reach out and touch her. Them.

 

Creed Bratton

I’m not in sales so I’m not sure if I have to come in tomorrow or not. But I definitely need to wake up before they arrive.

 

Pam Beesly  

I had fun creating a profile when they added that feature.  The website asked me for my likes and dislikes about all sorts of things. It was more interested in me than most of my coworkers are.

 

Kelly Kapoor 

Oooh look at mister big corporate cool guy.  I hope somebody 2.0 punches him in the heart.

 

Dwight Schrute

Yes we had a problem with predators and I worked with the local police and the IT department to secure the site. It’s now no more likely that we’ll have another incident than it is me meeting a hobbit or an amazon woman.

 

Jim Halpert

The website just makes customers realize that they can do without salesmen. It’s a small jump from that to realizing they can do without paper. So - not a good idea.

 

Michael Scott

I just love seeing Ryan take charge of the conference room and try his little heart out.  He may have flown the coop but he’s always welcome in my nest.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks again to Too Late Kev.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.



Swedge is the author of 16 other stories.



You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans